How do I become a Junior Translator Dutch - German at Coolblue?
You are a true language genius with a passion for translations? You want to make the Coolblue website accessible to a wider audience? Then this is the right position for you! You want to start as a translator at Coolblue? We will explain to you how it works.
You enjoy doing this
- Translate the Coolblue website into German, from product pages to advice articles to customer service texts.
- Ensure that German texts are grammatically correct and consistent with the Coolblue style guide.
- Track developments in the style guide and contribute ideas to improve it.
- Ensure the quality of translated content by keeping the translation tool database up to date.
You recognize yourself in the following
- You are fluent in German and Dutch.
- You have a degree in translation or languages from a university or university of applied sciences.
- Ideally, you have some experience in translation.
- You are available for 32-40 hours per week
- You enjoy working at the office 2 times a week.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Over 30 training programs in our very own Coolblue University, so you can get a bit better every single day.
- A discount on all the products we sell.
- An amazingly good working atmosphere. This comes with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, the best team activities and an informal, playful department.
- 27 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- Travel allowance
- Home office allowance
- A job at one of the fastest growing companies in the Benelux and Germany.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word. That way, you can easily drink a beer with the boss.