Skills that will come in handy in this job.
- You're analytically minded. Main or side issue? You see the difference at once. You get to the heart of matters with ease while maintaining an overall view.
- You're part of the team. You're a sociable person and go out of your way to help your colleagues, even if it means setting your own interests aside.
- You inspire action in others. You believe in your plans and have a natural ability to convince others; it must be your infectious enthusiasm.
- You know what's going on. You're sensitive to your environment. You know precisely who to go to, always displaying tolerance and tact.
- You're in control. Objectives exist to be achieved; you make it happen. You make realistic plans, delegate responsibilities and maintain the broad view.
- You're flexible. Plan A, B or C? You're just as happy to adopt an alternative idea or approach to achieve your objective.
Within the Network as a Service (NaaS) department, we are seeking a Product Owner to lead the automation of our network services in alignment with our Tech2027 strategy. In this transition to automation, you will lead your Squad to deliver future-proof service automation solutions in collaboration with stakeholders from IT, Engineering, Operations, and B2B/B2C departments. The Squads are already operational and have delivered initial services, and as a Product Owner, we expect you to inspire the Squad to maximize value for stakeholders and elevate the squad to a higher level.
What we offer
You give your best every day, because it makes you happy – and because of these benefits. At VodafoneZiggo a fulltime job starts from 32 hours. It is up to you! Based on a 40-hour working week, you can count on:
- Gross monthly salary of between € 3.800 and € 5.300 - with growth potential.
- A phone with a Vodafone plan. For personal use, too.
- NS-Business Card of your choice. Travel first class for business and pleasure for free.
- Unlimited Learning: unlimited access to thousands of courses and workshops.
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services.
- Tax deductions on expenses such as childcare and sports memberships.
- Participate in our social and community projects, such as Online Masters and the Footprint Challenge.
- Partner leave? We will top up your statutory allowance to 100% of your salary for a total of six weeks.
- Win tickets to concerts at the Ziggo Dome, Ajax football matches and more.
- 20 holiday days per year.
What you bring to the job
The NaaS department, consisting of 110 team members, is part of Technology Networks and is primarily responsible for planning, designing, and building the Network as a Service Layer. The NaaS team operates in a Scrum Agile framework and develops its own software solutions within a vendor product.
- Lead the vision of our services and guide your squad(s) accordingly.
- Demonstrate belief in your product, engage proactively, and embrace challenging discussions.
- Leverage your extensive experience to translate customer and business needs into features and user stories that deliver maximum value for end-users.
- Be entrepreneurial and collaborate with a broad stakeholder field in Business, IT, Network technology, and Operations.
- Demonstrate energetic, positive, and engaged leadership.
- Maximize the potential of services/platforms based on business objectives and technical insights.
- Technical understanding of Telco services in conjunction with a business outlook.
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders for both technical and business discussions.
- Collaborate on operational and infrastructure aspects with other Product Owners, Project Managers, Network Operations, and Incident Managers.
- (SAFe) Product Owner certificate.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role as a Product Owner.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Agile Ways of Working.
- Technical knowledge in telco or digital software development is a plus.
- Experience in vendor management is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch (C1/C2) and English (C1/C2).