Discover which opportunities best fit who you are and get in touch with companies like Gilde Healthcare.Learn more
Gilde Healthcare is a transatlantic investor in fast growing healthcare technology and healthcare services companies. Since 2001 Gilde Healthcare has raised a series of dedicated funds which have invested in healthcare businesses across Europe and the US. To date, Gilde Healthcare has over €550 million ($650 million) under management.
Healthcare technology funds Gilde Healthcare I, II and III participate in fast growing companies active in therapeutics and medical technologies. The portfolio companies are based both in Europe and in the US.
The Gilde Healthcare Services I and II funds invest in lower mid-market healthcare services companies in the Benelux and Germany. Target companies are active in Primary Care, Medical Clinics, Elderly Care, Mental Care, Service Providers, Suppliers and Outsourcing.
Gilde Healthcare has deep sector knowledge. Apart from the investment team members, Gilde Healthcare has a network of operational partners and advisors who are top specialists in their fields of expertise. Gilde believes that investing in healthcare requires a sustainable approach to creating value. This results in a portfolio of businesses delivering better care at lower cost.
Gilde Healthcare is actively involved with its portfolio companies. We provide hands-on support to our managers by designing and executing value-creation strategies. We enable companies to realize their full potential.
By investing in companies with clear, achievable business models, Gilde Healthcare creates significant value for both its investors and the entrepreneurs it backs.
The following deal characteristics apply for Gilde Healthcare Services:
- Healthcare providers and suppliers of goods and services to healthcare providers
- Established and (EBITDA) profitable businesses
- Enterprise values up to EUR 75 million
- Benelux and Germany
- Preferably majority ownership
The Gilde Healthcare technology fund is looking for businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Active in digital healthcare, medical devices, diagnostics and therapeutics
- Revenue stage medical technology and diagnostics companies
- Clinical stage therapeutics companies
- Investments up to EUR 15 million
- Europe and the United States
- Milestone driven financings underwritten by international, high-quality syndicates