Je carrière begint op Magnet.me
Maak een profiel aan en ontvang slimme aanbevelingen op basis van je gelikete vacatures.
Cognizant Digital Studio: Generative AI internships
Location: Amsterdam (2 positions)
About the role
Are you looking for an appealing internship where you can take your skills to the next level? Then you should consider this internship at Cognizant! In close collaboration with the AI and analytics practice, we offer a very appealing internship to create Generative AI solutions and prototypes that support the overall studio experience. In our Digital Studio, we use Generative AI, Robotics, IoT, VR, and immersive experiences to show our capabilities to visitors. This internship is designed to offer a hands-on experience in the fast-evolving field of artificial intelligence: the opportunity to work on a specific – and visible - Generative AI-related project.
Curious about what the Digital Studio currently looks like? Watch our tour on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmJUdSog-jo
Want to know more about our Data and AI offering?
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com. Next to internship positions in our Digital Studio / Benelux HQ in Amsterdam, we have an extensive graduate development plan to guide our graduates in the first steps in their careers. This internship could be a stepping stone to your first job.
- Assist in developing and optimizing Generative AI models and demos
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate AI solutions into business processes
- Research emerging AI trends and technologies
- Participate in AI project planning and implementation
- Work with your peers under the guidance of industry experts in AI and machine learning
- Gain practical experience with advanced AI tools and platforms
- Develop skills in problem-solving, teamwork, and project management
- Opportunity to contribute to impactful AI projects
- Access to the Cognizant GenAI learning program, including learning paths from partners like Google, Microsoft, and AWS.
This is what you bring
We are looking for eager and motivated students who are not afraid to learn. You know how to organize your work and make the connections needed to progress. You are interested in emerging AI technology and the possibilities it brings. You have a practical mindset, combined with plenty of creativity and initiative. Innovation is your passion. You are proactive in communicating and cooperating within a team, and you know what is needed to complete the project. In addition to this, you are:
- Preferably looking for an internship/project of around 20 weeks
- Preferably available to start on the 1st of February 2024 or earlier
- You are following a technical study at the university level or you are a fourth-year vocational (HBO+), student, in a subject like Computer Science, AI, or Data Science
- You follow trends and developments in digital, and you are interested in emerging technologies like AI, LLMs, GANs, etc.
- You have already some experience with AI concepts, software development, and programming languages (Python or R)
- You have some fundamental knowledge of AI principles, neural networks, machine learning models, and deep learning
- You are aware of the ethical considerations in AI, like bias, fairness, and privacy
- You are an effective communicator in both Dutch and English
We provide freedom and space to contribute your point of view. Part of the internship is a monthly allowance of EUR 500,- gross.
Interested or keen to learn more? Contact us directly!
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Cognizant - Intuition Engineered
I like the fact that it's an international company with a lot of opportunities. One of my goal is to be transferred in London or Amsterdam's office. I really like that it’s possible within Cognizant. Being be able to travel or even move within the region. Cognizant…
Cognizant offers the possibilities of a multi-national company, with the personal involvement of a small company. It’s greatly motivating to see that my own efforts are rewarded with my managers putting in work to find me a project that really fits my interests and career perspective.