Your career starts on Magnet.me
Create a profile and receive smart job recommendations based on your liked jobs.
Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision Europe B.V. is now looking for a Marketing Intern in Hoofddorp office.
You are responsible for:
· Support of marketing department with daily routine, coordinate in different projects
· Help to manage marketing assets
· Help to develop high-quality social media plan, manage social media accounts in BNL.
· Help to submit MKT invoices in system for payment
· Help to record expenditure.
· Other ad-hoc tasks
To succeed in this role, you should be:
· You’re currently studying Marketing, Communication or another similar field
· Very good knowledge of English; skills in Dutch, French or Mandarin is an advantage
· Knowledge and/or experience of Illustrator, Canva, InDesign and/or Photoshop is a big advantage
· Supportive, result-oriented, eyes for details, good handler of deadlines
· Self-organized and good team player, willing to take initiative
· Creative minded with a "hands-on" mentality and a good sense of responsibility
· Good knowledge of MS Office programs
· If you are a non-EU student, you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
Hikvision is a world-leading IoT solution provider with video as its core competency.
Hikvision now has more than 42,000 employees, over 20,000 of which are R&D engineers. The company annually invests over 10% of its annual sales revenue to research and development for continued product innovation. Hikvision has established a complete, multi-level R&D system that includes every operation from research to design, development, testing, technical support, and service.