New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Learn more
Advanon is an online platform where SMBs looking for short-term financing can sell their invoices to financial Investors. Through the easy-to-use platform, SMBs can improve their cash balance instantly. Investors, on the other hand, get access to an alternative type of short-term investments.
Unlike traditional factoring services, our process for a Seller of invoices is
1) Flexible - as businesses can sell invoices when and as they needs it
2) Transparent - as the pricing is clear and does not include any hidden service fees
3) Quick - as we aim to fund uploaded invoices within 24 hours
4) Easy - Upload your invoice, set the minimum price you are willing to accept, and get funding!
Investors have previously not had access to invoice investments. Through Advanon they can access investments that are
1) Short-term - as invoices generally have payment terms of 30-180 days
2) Securitised - as invoices are sold with recourse, the credit risk stays with the Seller
3) Easy - Transfer funds to a client account, set your preferences on risk & returns on the Advanon platform, and the bidding on invoices are done automatically!
We are of the firm believe that our process of invoice financing will reshape the landscape of SMB financing throughout Europe. By having a user-friendly interface with the required analytics, the process of short-term financing is simplified and quick for SMBs, while Investors can make well informed investment decisions.
We offer an online platform that allows SMEs to sell their open invoices directly to financial investors. By that, we help SMEs to improve their Cash Flow planning and to create new growth opportunities. For the investors, on the other hand, we provide a new, short-term, and high-yielding asset class.
Our team consists of three ambitious entrepreneurs who met while working for Google. We are looking for people that are willing to work in a very exciting environment with lots of opportunities to bring in your own ideas to build up a successful FinTech company.
- Get an experience abroad as we are based in Zurich.
- The possibility to work for an early-stage company and by that learn a lot within a short time period.
- Work in a very innovative team and get coaching by the founders
- Flexible working hours and a very pleasant working atmosphere
- Potential full-time employment at the end of the internship
- Three to six months Internship, starting in June/July 2015