SGS Brightsight is part of SGS – the world's leading testing, inspection and certification company. At SGS Brightsight, we support companies in getting their products ready and in compliance with the latest security regulations and requirements. With over 35 years of experience in evaluating IT products in different industries, we evaluate these products against requirements set by governmental and private schemes. SGS Brightsight has been a Common Criteria and EMVCo hardware lab since 2002.
We are looking for a Project Controller with responsibility for project controlling. Preparing, reporting and financial execution & analyzing will be the major task. For all our national and international locations, you will be maintaining all project contracts with day-to day operations and execution. You will be reporting to our Business and Finance controller.
- Responsible for Project controlling.
- Implement, maintain, and continuously improve project operational processes and systems to make further project growth possible.
- Support the Business Controller with the financial project results and revenue calculation according to set targets, manage and optimize the project gross Revenue, profit and cash flow.
- Work closely with the Finance controller and being responsible for the month end project close and related duties.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly project progress calculation and analysis.
- Monitoring the operational financial performance of projects.
- Provide day to day support regarding project administration, e.g., order intake, invoicing and project budget controlling.
- Ensure the accuracy of project bookings & records and schedules for payment ensuring compliance with HQ/Group guidelines plus the local finance and accounting requirements.
- Compile data and information for reporting.
- Support with internal and external audits regarding Projects & financials.
- Support implementation and maintaining ERP system and assists in the implementation of policies if and where needed.
- You may carry out ad-hoc analyses & profitability calculations or related requests.
- Assist other departments in need of advice or project related queries.
- Batchelor Degree/Level in Economics, Business Administration or Finance
- Finance & accounting knowledge and experience is a must.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar roles
- Good, or advance knowledge of Excel.
- Skills: analysis ability, accuracy, good communication and interaction ability.
- Tools: Experience with ERP (ideally IONBIZ) would be an advantage.
- Languages: Perfect command of English and preferably Dutch
- Ability to be independent, multitasking and results-oriented with a hands-on attitude in a dynamic environment.