Discover which opportunities best fit who you are and get in touch with companies like Procter & Gamble UK.Learn more
See how Niro is using new process breakthroughs and technologies to transform the diaper industry.
Hear how an Industrial Designer, Sun-Jan is transforming consumer insights into new products.
See how Maddie, an Assistant Brand Manager, is working to solve the world’s dandruff problems.
• P&G is a global, publicly traded Fortune 500 company, and the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world
• P&G has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted brands, including Pampers, Ariel, Max Factor, Pantene, Gillette, Fairy and Olay
• Sales of nearly $84.2 Billion (FY 2013)
•175 years of touching and improving lives through our products and innovationUK P&G Brands
•Our Brands are sold in 180 countries
• Our Brands serve around 4.8 billion consumers worldwide
• More than 120,000 employees representing 150 nationalities
P&G is always looking for the best and brightest from universities and colleges around the world. Our success starts with students in the classroom. And many of them take their first step toward a career at P&G before even walking across the graduation stage. So, why should you join us?
How you start your career matters.
Ready to get to work on some of the world’s biggest challenges? Let’s go. From the moment you step through the doors at P&G, you’ll be immersed in a leadership-driven culture as you develop new skills for success.
Make a global impact from day one.
Want to know more about our global business culture? You’ll experience it firsthand. With offices in over 70 countries, we offer a diverse range of opportunities to fit your skills and needs.
Have fun while making a difference.
Looking to meet new people? We employ some of the best. Many of our people started together as interns and new grads, and worked their way up alongside one another. You’ll be given meaningful responsibilities and the chance to network with some of the industry’s top experts.