An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce Developer within Zurich’s UK DevOps team. You will work alongside the Business Engineers and Salesforce Adminstrators to develop and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set. This is an interesting environment that will give you exposure to a number of Salesforce orgs supporting various part of Zurich’s UK business.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce platform, using Apex programming language
- Developing high quality code using Apex and Visualforce
- Define and manage overall project goals and success criteria
- Designing and implementing existing business processes into Salesforce as a core business platform
- Promote the Salesforce platform within the Zurich UK business.
Your skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience developing on Salesforce platform.
- Strong knowledge of software development principles: Design patterns, Modular programming
- Experience with Salesforce development including Apex Classes, Apex WebServices (with REST and SOAP standards), Apex Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning Components, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings, Custom Metadata, SOQL, SOSL and Migration Tools.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I / Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Experience using source control with Salesforce development and configuration
- Experience with Salesforce Service and Sales Clouds
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Marketing Cloud Knowledge
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment and using tools such as JIRA
- Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant