Nmbrs is a growing company, working on HR and payroll software that aims in automating and facilitating HR processes. We're looking for an HR intern to help us improve and maintain our HR operations, making sure that our employees have their needs met. In this internship, you will work in Employer Branding and Recruitment.
We have no managers at Nmbrs and we get work done by organising people into multi-function teams. Although we have one office in Amsterdam and in Lisbon, we don’t let the distance separating us to prevent us from working together.
In HR, we’re starting new initiatives to improve the entire employee lifecycle. With this comes a lot of challenges and possibilities to grow but also an opportunity to have an impact on how the company grows.
What you can expect from this internship:
- A mentor to help guide you through our culture and processes;
- Learn how to work in an Agile environment;
- Get responsibilities from day one that are connected to the goals we want to achieve;
- Give your personal perspective on ongoing team projects and create your own;
- Play a strategic role in our weekly and monthly meetings.
As intern you'll work in the Candidate Experience team: you are going to help with Employer Branding and Recruitment activities:
- Assist in keeping our talent community engaged;
- Help plan employer branding events (hiring people is way more than interviewing);
- ensuring that candidates have the best experience possible by Screening application materials, schedule and interview candidates, and help them throughout the entire hiring process;
- Help position Nmbrs as the employer to work for, both internally and externally.
Details of the internship structure:
- Starting date: September 2019
- Minimum Duration: 4 months
- Minimum Working hours per week: 24h
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks every day!
Perks and Benefits
- We kick off the summer by bringing in all offices together for an amazing event at a very secret location that gets crazier each year;
- We try to have some fun once all the work is finished. We partake in bouldering, have a couple of drinks on Friday or hit the town for a night out, grab our boards to catch some waves or get sweaty during a Crossfit session;
- We ensure a healthy balance between your professional and personal life;
- We’re a little different, not crazy. And we hope you are too.
We are looking for you if you are:
- Currently studying Human Resources/Work and Organisational Psychology or similar (HBO or WO levels);
- Looking for an internship starting September 2019, with minimum duration of 4 months
- Fluent in English. Dutch or Portuguese is a nice-to-have;
- Someone who sees that HR is a combination of proactiveness, constant growth and empathy towards others.