Be skilled at...
- High quality first principles engineering
- Working quickly on own initiative
- Rapid problem solving
- Communicating complex engineering
- Finding and developing innovative concepts that deliver performance
- Exploiting performance opportunities using simulation tools
- Building secure relationships with other departments based on trust and capability
Have experience of…
- Preliminary turbomachinery stage design process
- Detailed aerodynamic design of turbomachinery using CFD
- Simulate-make-test development loops
Demonstrate knowledge of…
- Turbomachinery aerodynamic fundamentals & mechanical design constraints
- Internal combustion engine gas exchange & thermodynamics
- Best practise in applying simulation methods, results analysis and reporting
Hold these qualifications...
- High grade degree in a relevant engineering subject
- Higher degree involving CFD is desirable
- Technically excellent, efficient, reliable, logical, creative, strong team player
In return you’ll get the chance to be part of a team with some of the best in the world, at a state of the art facility, with a very real chance to make history.