Be skilled at...
- Maintaining the diaries of the CE and ED
- Maintaining task lists for the CE and ED
- Scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and minute taking at designated Meetings. Including Pre and Post Race Event Meetings which involves creating an in depth document to be sent to the trackside teams with information collated from the Engineering areas
- Releasing approved Trackside Engineering and Test Requests to the Track and maintaining respective directories
- Creating and updating processes to assist the business flow
- Collating FIA documents and maintaining directories
- Creating a post event summary of Mechanical Reliability, Failures and Component Changes
- Keeping abreast of EA, the CE and ED actions from around the business. Creating, graphs, presentations and reports to support these where necessary
- Downloading or ordering standards, technical papers and books for the company Technical Library, keeping the directory up to date and the Library area tidy
- Travel Booking and Itineraries
- Online Course Creation
- Raising Purchase Requisitions on SAP
- General admin, housekeeping and filing required to support the CE and ED
- Chief Engineer and Head of Department support when required
- Liaising with Team Leaders and Engineering departments effectively
- Maintaining the office floor seating plan
Have experience of...
- Minimum 5 years supporting senior level directorate, in a fast paced environment
Hold these qualifications...
- A Business related HNC/HND or relevant experience
In return you'll get the chance to be part of a team with some of the best in the world, at a state of the art facility, with a very real chance to make history.
We look forward to meeting you!