Be skilled at...
- Delivering solutions of the highest standard on fast paced and technically challenging projects.
Have experience of...
- Minimum of 3 year in a software development environment, preferably Automotive.
- Specifying, Developing and overseeing control system tests including validation tests on various platforms (HiL, Rig, Dyno etc.)
- Documenting and develop specifications and procedures.
- Hardware Schematic Review of Electro/Mechanical systems
Demonstrate knowledge of...
- Knowledge of the full software lifecycle including requirements, design, code and test.
- Managing applications for high performance power unit electronic systems (ECU’s, Calibration Tools etc)
- Understanding of Hybrid powertrain operation and control.
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols (e.g. CAN, Flexray, Ethernet)
- Use of calibration, diagnostic and measurement tools such as System Monitor, CANalyzer, ATLAS.
Hold these qualifications...
- BEng/BSc qualified (2:1 minimum) in Degree level or higher in software or engineering related discipline.
- Software design and development experience using one or more of the following tools/languages.
- Visual Studio
- 3+ years post graduate experience in challenging, and relevant engineering environment
- Chartered Engineer Professional Registration
- Be highly self-motivated, proactive and have good organisation skills
- Be creative, innovative and inquisitive
- Have close attention to detail, and be driven to deliver engineering of the highest quality
- Have an ability to work to strict deadlines
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Be a team player, promoting a diverse culture of collaboration
- Demonstrate pragmatism, accountability and credibility
- Be flexible in the approach toward working hours