ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
About ASOS Customer Care
Customer Care makes up almost one third of ASOS’s ever expanding workforce. We’re here to love our customers in the right language, through the right channel at the right time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We believe our customers deserve exceptional service at all times. They are at the heart of everything we do, which means that we try to get things right first time, every time.
We’re 24/7, truly global and well on our way to becoming an omnichannel Contact Centre. We’re a passionate, friendly bunch and thrive in our ever-changing business.
- We were voted number one in LinkedIn’s ‘Top Companies to work for, 2018’ list
- 95% of our customer interactions are through digital channels
- We have over 150 teams in Customer Care, creating a lot of opportunities
About the role:
- To document, maintain and translate a library of business processes and policies for all business areas within Customer Care.
- To create and translate engaging and informative communication for the Operation detailing any changes to customer facing processes
- Work alongside the Customer Care Transformation and stakeholders within Customer Care to ensure processes and policies are followed correctly.
- To support the Process and Engagement Team Leader with any projects which impact Customer Care processes.
- To identify continuous improvement opportunities in processes to drive Customer Satisfaction, productivity and First-Call Resolution improvements and protecting the business from risk.
- To ensure change to any process can be quantified via Management Information (MI)/feedback.
- Engaging Senior Management Team, Project Management Office and Business Stakeholders in sign off for any change.
- Liaising with Operational Managers across all sites to ensure the smooth roll out of any change to process or policy.
- Ensure all appropriate documents are kept up to date and easily reference-able.
We would love to meet someone with:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working in a customer care operation.
- Experience of using analytical skills to problem solve and identify solutions.
- Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Excellent knowledge of the ASOS Tone of Voice.
- Excellent knowledge of general customer care business processes within a customer care environment.
- Experience in planning and implementing small scale change in a fast environment.
- Experience of communicating with people across multiple sites at all levels of the business.
- Writing internal comms is an advantage.
- A knowledge of documenting and engineering business processes through own knowledge, workshops and interviews would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong customer focus and willingness to promote service excellence within the team
- Ability to recognise when an issue is escalating and act on this in an appropriate way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak well with staff at all levels
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to make the right decisions under pressure
- Professional and a dedicated approach to work
- Constructive approach to giving feedback and ideas to improve the customer experience
- Be native or fluent in written Polish
- Be fluent in spoken in English
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes· Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care etc·
- And tons more…