Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time.
You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing: - Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility - Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis - The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
- Seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline in data center solutions area.
- Develop pursuit plans and manage the pipeline to ensure alignment with account managers.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HPE's products and services better.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Contributes to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
- Work closely with HPE’s Account General Manager, providing technical expertise and solutions sales, and participating in client engagements up to C-level engagements for more complex solutions in HPE’s largest accounts.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Understand customer business needs and ability to link solutions
- To solve Customer business needs.
Scope and Impact:
- May coordinate internal & external partners to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Establishes relationships with customer/partner at all organizational levels; able to interface with senior levels in internaland external groups.
- Assigned average or higher size quota; varied sales cycle.
- Account size range from Enterprise or Corporate Segment inclusive of System Integrators
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the asset recovery market and HPE competitors
- Manage sales efforts in a defined account segment and meet or exceed all assigned targets
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated success in achieving progressively higher quota.
- Extensive vertical industry knowledge required.
- Typically 5-8 years advanced sales experience required.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions
- Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills
- Consulting selling approach
- Ability to sell intangible solutions i.e. services