Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities;
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management;
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
You will be offered an internship
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product;
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend actions for a specific category/initiative to fuel the business;
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaign briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution;
- Co-leading the digital marketing plan on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc.);
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews;
- Organize internal events.
If you’re a really good fit, you:
- Will complete your Masters degree;
- Are a born leader, bring an entrepreneurial mindset and are passionate to make things happen;
- Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners;
- Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion;
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work;
- Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English.