Nieuw op Magnet.me? Registreer je nu om je eigen persoonlijke vacature-matches te krijgen.Registreren
Envision is a tool that helps people with a visual impairment to live more independently, using computer vision. It's currently available as an iOS and Android app. Ever since our launch early last year, we've grown to tens of thousands of users across the world including a very dedicated community, here in The Netherlands.
Envision is now looking to hire an iOS developer who can take the app to new heights and help us scale globally. The iOS app is written entirely in Swift and uses a mix of Firebase, CoreML, AVFoundation and Tensorflow to make magic happen.
We're a diverse, tight-knit team working out of our cozy office in The Hague and love for you to join us! We also are a revenue-driven company that just raised our first round of seed funding.
Here's what we as a team can offer you:
1. Comfortable salary and significant stock options.
2. Cozy workspace comes with 24x7 coffee and a nice pool table to boot.
3. Travel to/from work is taken care of.
4. A small budget to get you any gadgets you might need to get your best work done.
5. Frequent team lunches/dinners.
Here's what we expect you from you as an iOS developer:
1. Working knowledge of Swift. Objective-C knowledge is a plus.
2. Working knowledge of AVFoundation and IAP API is a plus but not required.
3. Strong Git fundamentals.
4. Appreciation for design and willingness to iterate quickly.
5. Ability to pick up new skills is highly valued.
We'd love to hear from you even if you think you might not tick all the boxes or not experienced enough. Do write to us here or email@example.com!