This is a new opportunity for an Analyst to support the Heads of Operations and Architecture in the Office of the CTO based in London.
The individual needs to be an excellent written and verbal communicator with numerous stakeholders and able to create long term relationships internally and externally. The ideal candidate will need to analyse, deliver and support the operational day to day activities.
- Directing business queries and issues; pro-active and quick management of internal business issues and activities with a strong emphasis on prioritizing urgent matters on a daily basis
- Track and manage budgets for ongoing initiatives and projects
- Create and maintain a good information management system
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Ad-hoc analysis of budgets, projects, information received from various teams on project
Education and experience
- University graduate or equivalent
- Demonstrable Office software skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Attention to detail is key
- Ability to analyse financial budgets
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Commercial awareness
- Broad knowledge and experience of technology is desirable
- Management requirements
- No management experience is required
- Consistent record of building strong and effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies.
- Track record of identifying and analysing problems, identifying and evaluating options, deploying sound decision making skills.
- Ability to compile statistical reports to track progress of initiatives.
- Able to organise self, including effective prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel, completing tasks to tight deadlines;
- The role would suit a confident, creative, energetic and highly driven self-starter with a strong desire to challenge and deliver.
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Excellent communication skills; a confident and articulate presenter to internal and external audiences, exercising a diplomatic approach when required.
- First class writing skills with the ability to develop and present ideas and reasoned arguments clearly and concisely to various audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to engage positively with, and contribute to, the global team.
- Comfortable taking ownership for work, identifying the need for action whilst working effectively within a team.
- Able to work collaboratively with others cross-company to achieve group goals and objectives.