Looking for a role that is way more than just an internship? We're looking for a native English Online Marketing Intern at Helloprint!
You will work together with all different marketing teams in order to localise marketing campaigns, products, website and content for The UK. You'll also be working together with Team Seller Network to connect more sellers to our platform, with Team Partnerships to find new partners, and with Team New Products to unlock maximum demand in The UK.
What you do
- You create, analyse and optimise online marketing campaigns;
- You improve our website and localise content;
- You work together with many different teams in order to grow and improve your country's performance on all different aspects of the business;
- We'd like to match your other responsibilities to your interests.
Curious to find out what your regular Monday could look like as an Online Marketeer Intern at Helloprint? Click here.
What we are looking for
- You are currently following a Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, Econometrics, Psychology or any other relevant study; please note that being enrolled throughout the entire internship period is a hard requirement!
- You are available full-time, for 4-6 months - we only do hands-on internships with Marketeers who are totally committed to the job. You can do your research with us, but writing your reports should happen during your own time;
- You are native English;
- You always strive for more and better; you are always trying to be up to date and follow all online marketing trends, you keep developing yourself at all times;
- You are “in it to win it”, you are performance-driven: always trying to outperform targets and expectations;
- You have very strong communicative skills; you are not afraid to speak up, share your ideas and get other colleagues involved in your plans. You know how to build good arguments and defend them with solid evidence (data!);
- You are an excellent collaborator; your KPI’s and success depend on working productively and collaborating with your team, department and other departments. We are looking for someone who has the ability to be strategic in inter-department collaborations;
- Experience in the e-commerce world would be a huge plus!
What we offer
- A steep learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, which makes you learn faster;
- A unique challenge at one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- A compensation in line with the market, including a bonus arrangement for exceptional outperformance. Because when we win, we win together;
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, an average age of 28 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- The best office in Rotterdam, right on the ‘Witte de With’, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes away from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- Don't worry about food, that's on us; not only lunch, but also breakfast and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our gym;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Seriously: the best business bubbles, Team Events and our own HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more?
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries. Helloprint is the winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016 and the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules!
We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.