As a Growth Hacker, you have a central role within Helloprint's Growth Marketing team. You make optimal use of your competencies in tech, e-commerce, and growth to drive the platform to the next level. The traineeship construction allows you to learn, master, and combine all the skills required to excel as a growth hacker at Helloprint. In a scale-up with huge growth potential, this opportunity offers you the means to develop yourself within (and beyond) Helloprint, if you are prepared to make the best out of it.
We think that it is not possible for you to make a difference at Helloprint without giving you important responsibilities. This also means that you should be comfortable finding your own way without anyone holding your hand. At Helloprint, we don’t take “we have always done it this way” for an answer, and neither should you. Just as important; your drive for challenging the status quo, to make flows convert better, create bold experiments, and constantly design for impact on our business.
For this traineeship Helloprint is collaborating with the well-known Growth Tribe institution. We will be investing heavily in your development: you will get two weeks of full-time training and will be going back to Growth Tribe for a full day every two weeks. This will give you the unique opportunity to develop yourself both with trainings, coaching and on-the-job practice.
How you do that
- You combine your commercial insights with your tech skills to optimize conversion rates, a goal which can only be achieved ;
- You solve a problem from beginning to end. To do this, you combine forces with your team by making the most of each members’ expertise. Together, you identify the problem, come up with the solution, work it out and implement it;
- Together with your team, you come up with meaningful solutions that make a difference for our customers;
- Data is your friend. You use data to detect where, when, and why people are falling off the sales funnel. Subsequently, you improve conversion rates. Why is the conversion rate higher on the Dutch platform than on the German one? And why do A6 flyers not sell? You investigate these questions, and resolve them;
- You think commercially in terms of turnover and the number of orders. And you are driven to give these a boost.
Curious to find out what your regular Monday would look like as a Growth Hacker at Helloprint? Click here.
What we are looking for
- You’re a techie with a passion for e-commerce (if you could marry the internet, you’d do it);
- We are not requiring a specific academic background (although relevant studies could be of added value) but we are very much looking for the right attitude and passion;
- You have a seriously curious attitude. We are looking for people who are hungry for knowledge and always wonder why things are the way they are. You are also not afraid to change the way things are, if you think it’s for the better;
- You think commercially. If it doesn’t sell, something isn’t right and you must take action;
- You have analytical glasses, which you use to convert data into customer-oriented solutions;
- You work well in a team. You are honest, open and you do what you promise;
- You thrive off of achieving the results that really help the company grow.
- You can convince others and set your own priorities;
- You are a positive person.
What we offer
- A unique challenge at one of Europe's fastest growing technology companies; where you can really make a difference;
- Becoming part of our Growth Marketing team that is running experiments throughout all of our shops in 8 different countries;
- A culture based on freedom & responsibility; you are free to work in your own way, as long as the results are there;
- Lightning-fast learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, this means you’ll improve quickly;
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, average age of 28 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- The possibility to develop quickly, if you want to be in our management team. Regardless of your age or background - with us there are so many opportunities for you to take on;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Oh, and only 5 minutes from Central Station;
- Don’t worry about food, that’s on us; not only lunch, but also breakfast and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our gym;
- Seriously: the very best corporate drinks, team events and much more, plus our own HelloSkybar, do we need to say more?
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries. Helloprint is the winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016 and the Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules!
We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.