Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Hands-on design, development, integrating application components and delivery of complex technical solution using Java to meet business requirements
Willing to help grow others through knowledge transfer sessions, support sessions and active involvement within the Engineering and Advanced Technology communities
Act as development or technical lead within a small or medium sized team.
- Understanding and experience of java technologies including:
- JEE multitier development across client, web, business and database tiers
- Core Java experience
- Experience designing and developing microservices in Java
- JEE technologies (JSP, Servlets, JMS, Web Services including REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML and JSON etc).
- JEE Container knowledge
- Spring Framework and related modules such as Spring Batch, MVC, Data Access & Security.
- Templating technologies such as Freemarker & Velocity
- MVC frameworks such as Struts, Stripes & GWT
- Object/Relational mapping technologies such as Hibernate
- Databases & SQL skills using SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB or other relevant database technologies
- Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile (agile preferred)
- Unit testing frameworks, e.g. JUnit
- Experience with source/version control software such as SVN & Git
Additional Non-Technical Skills
- Strong communications skills
- Experience working across all phases of the lifecycle across multiple industries
- Experience working and building strong relationships within a client environment
- Experience working as an individual or within co-located team environments
Required for Associate Manager and Manager Levels:
- Experience shaping and delivering small to medium size pieces of work
- Experience mobilizing and shaping technical teams