- Preparing, analyzing (controlling) and reporting the Trade P&L of a number of commodities;
- Apply your current accounting & controlling knowledge, to improve the quality of the trade results;
- Mark-to market valuations of commodity, derivatives and freight positions.
- Proactive contacting other departments from various offices;
- You are the main contact for internal stakeholders, as you are the key-person knowing the financial implications of the challenging day-to-day business.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position in our Business Control - Trade P&L team within a world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network;
- A competitive salary; An additional full month’s salary each year as an annual holiday allowance;
- Exciting opportunities to progress your career within our international network;
- A professional and stimulating environment in which enthusiastic and driven colleagues work together in a practical and informal way;
- An annual bonus scheme, based on company results and your performance;
- A flexible and attractive pension scheme, fully funded by Viterra;
- 27 days of annual leave, including Good Friday and one flexible day during the Christmas and New Year period;
- Access to a range of free and exclusive classes to improve your physical and mental wellbeing as part of Viterra’s Vitality programme;
- Tailored learning & development opportunities;
- Yearly organisation wide cultural and sport activities, such as: The Harbour Run, football tournaments, and teambuilding activities;
- A modern, open and inspiring office in the centre of Rotterdam, next to the Markthal and Blaak station;
- Complimentary daily lunch service from our Viterra restaurant;
- Options for flexible working, in accordance with our working from home policy;
- Business laptop and mobile phone;
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics or any relevant area;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an audit firm or similar;
- You have a practical attitude, strong communication skills and a pro-active, no-nonsense mentality;
- You are accurate, have strong analytical skills and are a team player;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn the company’s business;
- IT literate with preferably extensive knowledge of MS Office (excel);
- Fluent in English (in word and writing).
Who are we?
We believe in the power of connection. Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
What do we stand for?
We believe that a workforce made up of colleagues from different backgrounds, cultures and beliefs can only make us stronger.
We value diversity and work inclusively to bring together many minds, many talents and many perspectives. We offer a work environment where colleagues receive fair and equal opportunities to progress their career at Viterra.
We welcome all applicants regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social origin or any other characteristic.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.