- You will provide crucial information aligned with organizational needs, enhancing both cost and project management effectiveness.
- You are responsible for consolidating local and regional IT budgets into a cohesive Global IT budget.
- You will analyze current costs against expectations, ensuring accurate reporting on the global budget and actual expenditures.
- You are tasked with providing continuous insights into budget status and delivering accurate forecasts, while establishing and maintaining a global reporting framework.
- You will take charge of purchase order control and execute month-end closing procedures to maintain financial accuracy and compliance.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position in our Financial Control Team within the Accounting Department within a world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network;
- A competitive salary;
- An additional full month’s salary each year as an annual holiday allowance;
- Exciting opportunities to progress your career within our international network;
- A professional and stimulating environment in which enthusiastic and driven colleagues work together in a practical and informal way;
- An annual bonus scheme, based on company results and your performance;
- A flexible and attractive pension scheme, fully funded by Viterra;
- 27 days of annual leave, including Good Friday and one flexible day during the Christmas and New Year period;
- Access to a range of free and exclusive classes to improve your physical and mental wellbeing as part of Viterra’s Vitality programme;
- Tailored learning & development opportunities;
- Yearly organisation wide cultural and sport activities, such as: The Harbour Run, football tournaments, and teambuilding activities;
- A modern, open and inspiring office in the centre of Rotterdam, next to the Markthal and Blaak station;
- Complimentary daily lunch service from our Viterra restaurant;
Who are we?
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
What do we stand for?
At Viterra we welcome all suitable applicants with equal enthusiasm. We believe that our differences can contribute to the best possible results.
With our worldwide talented people, we value diversity and work inclusively to bring together many minds, many talents and many perspectives. We offer an inclusive and diverse work environment where you are equally paid and receive fair and equal opportunities to reach senior roles within Viterra.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role or as a Project/Business Controller.
- You have a Finance & Control HBO education or equivalent background.
- You have a strong understanding of costs and their correlation with project timelines.
- You have a results-oriented and proactive attitude, ensuring a focus on achieving objectives and taking initiative.
- You have strong capabilities in collecting, processing, and defining actions after data analysis to drive informed decision-making.