We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 7 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
Creative Fabrica is on the lookout for a dynamic, inquisitive, and driven Data Analyst who is eager to dive into the depths of data, uncover hidden insights, and contribute to our ambitious growth plans. If you are passionate about turning data into compelling stories and making a tangible impact on business decisions, this is your opportunity to join an international team and shape the future of data analytics at Creative Fabrica.
In this role, you will be a key player in deciphering complex data, acting as a 'data detective' to uncover critical insights from vast data sets. You will be instrumental in enhancing our understanding of customers, improving our predictive capabilities, and driving growth.
What you will do:
- Collect, manage, and maintain data sources, including internal databases and external datasets, to ensure data accuracy and currency.
- Perform complex data analyses using statistical methods, machine learning algorithms, and data visualization tools to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Identify business challenges and develop analytical solutions to address these challenges and support decision-making.
- Clearly and concisely communicate the results of analyses to stakeholders through reports, dashboards, and presentations.
- Translate data findings into actionable recommendations for improving processes, products, or strategies.
- Collaborate with teams within the organization, including IT, marketing, and operational departments, to understand data analysis needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and methodologies in the field of data analysis and apply them to enhance analysis processes.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field, such as statistics, computer science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in SQL
- Experience with data visualization and data analysis tools
- Knowledge of statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in complex modelling e.g. Fraud detection or time-series prediction
- Strong programming skills, preferably in languages like Python, R and/or other relevant tools.
- Experience and/or understanding in dbt (Data Build Tool)
Let us take care of you.
- We embrace state-of-the-art technologies. We firmly believe in the potential of AI as the future of work. You will see us using ChatGPT in our daily work and your Pro subscription is on us.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we gather at the bar across the street and start celebrating the weekend.