Skills that will come in handy in this job.
- You're analytically minded. Main or side issue? You see the difference at once. You get to the heart of matters with ease while maintaining an overall view.
- You see the big picture. You're often three steps ahead of the rest. You see relationships in everything and come up with inventive solutions.
- You take the initiative. Wait and see? That's not your style. When you see an opportunity, you go for it and you're often the first to table ideas and proposals.
- You want to know everything. There's never too much to know. You have a thirst for knowledge and the curiosity to quench it.
- You always find a solution. You're never one to shirk problems. You investigate them thoroughly and have a knack for exposing possible causes. 'Look before you leap' is one of your favourite maxims.
- You're part of the team. You're a sociable person and go out of your way to help your colleagues, even if it means setting your own interests aside.
As a Solution Architect within the identity and access management (IAM) domain you will implement security policies within the IT landscape, guide internal customers through the world of compliance and translate IAM requirements into workable solutions to improve our employee journey. Together we ensure that VodafoneZiggo has its Identity and Access Management systems in order.Being part of an agile team, you are a team player and involved in a wide variety of activities around the identification, implementation and running of required improvements and changes to supporting systems and processes.Together you continuously build towards the product vision around Identity and Access management.Together with the team you translate complex requirements into actionable changes within our IAM landscape and lead challenging changes. You will work with concepts like Access Control, User Management, Identity Provisioning, RBAC/ABAC, Single Sign On methods, Active Directory and many more.
What we offer
You give your best every day, because it makes you happy – and because of these benefits. At VodafoneZiggo a fulltime job starts from 32 hours. It is up to you! Based on a 40-hour working week, you can count on:
- Gross monthly salary of between € 3.755 and € 5.360 - with growth potential.
- Annual bonus based on overall company performance.
- Unlimited Learning: unlimited access to thousands of courses and workshops.
- A phone with a Vodafone plan. For personal use, too.
- NS-Business Card of your choice. Travel first class for business and pleasure for free.
- A pension scheme with additional savings options.
- Partner leave? We will top up your statutory allowance to 100% of your salary for a total of six weeks.
- Win tickets to concerts at the Ziggo Dome, Ajax football matches and more.
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services.
- Tax deductions on expenses such as childcare and sports memberships.
- The option of working from home 2 or 3 days a week, plus an internet allowance.
What you bring to the job
- You are experienced or passionate about the cybersecurity domain, with focus on identity and access management processes. Medior profiles bring 2+ years of experience within Sailpoint IIQ
- You are familiar and feel at home with working in a Agile environment (understanding Scrum, KANBAN, SAFe)
- IAM processes such as joiner, mover, leaver lifecycle events are not new to you or you are interested in the subject and willing to become a subject matter expert of IAM
- A proficient level of English communication skills (verbal & written). Dutch is plus.
- Higher education or university level or comparabele working experience
- Certifications within the SailPoint IIQ family are a plus
- You are familiar with: Sigle Sign On (SSO), AD, LDAP directories, SailPoint IIQ (version 8.3 or older).