- Become expert in the field of cross-border commodity contracts for various agricultural products;
- Support the implementation of a new contracting tool and make it a success;
- Review third party documents to ensure consistency and alignment with terms and conditions that have been agreed;
- Play an active role in projects regarding process improvements and further development of the contract administration department.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position in our Legal Department within a world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network;
- A competitive salary;
- An additional full month’s salary each year as an annual holiday allowance;
- Exciting opportunities to progress your career within our international network;
- A professional and stimulating environment in which enthusiastic and driven colleagues work together in a practical and informal way;
- An annual bonus scheme, based on company results and your performance;
- A flexible and attractive pension scheme, fully funded by Viterra;
- 27 days of annual leave, including Good Friday and one flexible day during the Christmas and New Year period;
- Access to a range of free and exclusive classes to improve your physical and mental wellbeing as part of Viterra’s Vitality programme;
- Tailored learning & development opportunities;
- Yearly organisation wide cultural and sport activities, such as: The Harbour Run, football tournaments, and teambuilding activities;
- A modern, open and inspiring office in the centre of Rotterdam, next to the Markthal and Blaak station;
- Complimentary daily lunch service from our Viterra restaurant;
- Options for flexible working, in accordance with our working from home policy;
- Business laptop;
- Reimbursement of travel to work (via public transport).
Who are we looking for?
- You must have a Master’s Legal degree;
- You need to have an interest in or knowledge of international standard trade contracts (e.g., GAFTA, FOSFA, etc.);
- You must have a thorough attention to detail, highly accurate and the ability to work in a structured way;
- You need to be curious, pro-active and eager to specialize and who wants to take ownership in the role;
- You must be able to communicate efficiently, and proficiently, with various departments within the organization;
- You must have a drive and the creativity to come up with necessary improvements;
- You must be fluent in English (spoken and written).
Who are we?
We believe in the power of connection.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
What do we stand for?
We believe that a workforce made up of colleagues from different backgrounds, cultures and beliefs can only make us stronger.
We value diversity and work inclusively to bring together many minds, many talents and many perspectives.
We offer a work environment where colleagues receive fair and equal opportunities to progress their career at Viterra. We welcome all applicants regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social origin or any other characteristic.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.