Nieuw op Magnet.me? Registreer je nu om je eigen persoonlijke vacature-matches te krijgen.Registreren
Position Title: Global Future Leaders Program- Human Resources Business
Functional Area: University
Facility: Corporate Office
Relocation Provided: Yes
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Travel Percent: 30
Different finds inspiration in the most unexpected places. Different rethinks, re-imagines, and reinvents. Lenovo is different in over 160 countries. We are one of Interbrand’s 100 BEST global brands, BCG's 50 most innovative companies, and #202 in the Fortune 500 list. It’s not just about being different. It's about being better.
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program. This program will engage high-achieving, driven students by immersing them into the world of a global technology company. We are looking for innovative thinkers and risk- takers who are passionate about technology and want to make our audience’s lives better in unexpected ways.
In this Global Future Leader role, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. As a Human Resources Business Partner specialist (HRBP) you will:
• Execute the HR annual priorities to support the business, not limited to annual compensation management, KPI settings, training tracking, etc. by following the policy and principle from the HQ;
• Facilitate and support interviews by needs, to ensure the quality of our candidates;
• Work with HR manager to provide local HR support in office; deploy any HR solutions and execute the delivery effort for organization development;
• Support the HR manager for employee relation management with local business leaders.
• Responsible for HR Communication for including HR quarterly newsletter preparation and design, etc.
• Bachelor degree, and major in human resource;
• At least 1 year working experience, internship or projects in human resources
• Superior organizational skills including attention to details as well as multitasking
• Strong ability in critical thinking, problem solving and long-range planning
• Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work independently
• English writing and speaking skills
Global Future Leader Requirements:
Bachelor or Masters Student graduating between May 2018 - May 2019 that are completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines from top universities
GPA: 3.3 minimum
Willingness to work from Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina or Beijing, China.
Program Start Date: July 2019
Global Future Leader Preferred Requirements:
Thought Leadership-Passion for technology and innovation
International expertise (study abroad, internships)