Magnet.me - Het slimme netwerk waarop hbo‑ en wo‑studenten hun baan of stage vinden.
Het slimme netwerk waarop hbo‑ en wo‑studenten hun baan of stage vinden.
Je carrière begint op Magnet.me
Maak een profiel aan en ontvang slimme aanbevelingen op basis van je gelikete vacatures.
This role is responsible for the timely and accurate processing and maintenance of self-employed clinician pay records and the resolution of pay queries.
The successful candidate will be supporting and advising practice managers and clinicians, relating to clinician contracts, payment entitlements. You will also be required to support managers with clinician account reconciliations and any resulting actions
• Processing starters, leavers and contract changes onto the Dentist pay system
• Processing payments and deductions
• Calculating, inputting and checking pay adjustments
• Dealing with payment queries from clinicians and providing supporting analysis where required
• Pay reconciliation and completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Supporting Practice Managers with pay queries and administration of relevant documentation as required
I would be great at that! What skills do I need?
• Previous experience of payroll timesheet processing
• Strong IT skills including basic Excel and previous experience with a Payroll system
• Calm, with an ability to work to, and meet, key deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Independent and uses own initiative
mydentist is the UK’s largest dental provider with a network of over 670 NHS and private dental and orthodontic centres.
Change language to: English
Deze pagina is geoptimaliseerd voor mensen uit Nederland. Bekijk de versie geoptimaliseerd voor mensen uit het Verenigd Koninkrijk.