As Wholesale Operations Manager your sweet spot is the domain between VodafoneZiggo’s Wholesale-, Technology Operations Department and the Operations Departments of our MVNO customers. You are the voice of the customer internally and you translate Vodafone’s MVNO services, solutions and priorities to the MVNOs. Your key goal is to support a smooth MVNO operation. In case of issues you step up, and co-ordinate a structured process with all stakeholders to restore MVNO services and to embed an improved way of working. You also manage the billing cycle and support the Sr. Operations Manager, the Product Manager and the Commercial managers. Your focus is to constantly improve our services to our MVNO customers in close co-operation with the MVNO team members.
Is this you?
Skills that will come in handy in this job.
- You're analytically minded. Main or side issue? You see the difference at once. You get to the heart of matters with ease while maintaining an overall view.
- You take the initiative. Wait and see? That's not your style. When you see an opportunity, you go for it and you're often the first to table ideas and proposals.
- You're customer focused. If the customer is happy, you're happy. You ask the right questions, listen carefully and keep going until the problem at hand has been resolved.
- You're entrepreneurial. You have a keen eye for business opportunities and the prowess to seize them.
- You always find a solution. You're never one to shirk problems. You investigate them thoroughly and have a knack for exposing possible causes. 'Look before you leap' is one of your favourite maxims.
- You're part of the team. You're a sociable person and go out of your way to help your colleagues, even if it means setting your own interests aside.
What we offer
You give your best every day, because it makes you happy – and because of these benefits. At VodafoneZiggo a fulltime job starts from 32 hours. It is up to you! Based on a 40-hour working week, you can count on:
- Gross monthly salary of between € 3.650 and € 5.200 - with growth potential.
- A Benefit Budget of 14.95% (incl. holiday allowance) on top of your gross salary. Have it paid out, use it to buy extra holiday days or save it up for something nice - it's up to you.
- NS-Business Card of your choice. Travel first class for business and pleasure for free.
- The option of working from home 2 or 3 days a week.
- Unlimited Learning: unlimited access to thousands of courses and workshops.
- Annual bonus based on overall company performance.
- A phone with a Vodafone plan. For personal use, too.
- A pension scheme with additional savings options.
- Tax deductions on expenses such as childcare and sports memberships.
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services.
What you bring to the job
- Stakeholder Management: You maintain an excellent relation with internal- and external stakeholders driving flawless MVNO services and prevent escalations and you report independently to relevant Stakeholders.
- Affinity with mobile technology: You have an above average understanding of how mobile telecoms work and you can build upon own knowledge or build relations in the Technology Department of VodafoneZiggo to find in-depth telecoms knowledge in case necessary.
- Commercial affinity: You know how to communicate with impact to our MVNO customers and our internal organization to drive an optimal service delivery.
- Accuracy: You work precise and careful.
- Progress Monitoring: You keep a short loop with MVNO customers and our Internal VodafoneZiggo Technology teams to ensure the quality of the services and you pro-actively step-up in case of deviations.
- Result Oriented: You team up and show a joint drive to achieve the required department goals.
Furthermore you bring:
- HBO diploma with 2+years of experience in Telecom or ICT business
- Experience in a technical operations role and contact with customers is a pré
- Languages: You are advanced in both Dutch and English
- Analytical: You can transfer data into presentable and insight giving information
- Team player: You are flexible and have a good fit with existing MVNO team
- Communication: You are flexible and have the ability to adapt and connect with various stakeholders