Je carrière begint op Magnet.me
Maak een profiel aan en ontvang slimme aanbevelingen op basis van je gelikete vacatures.
Creative Strategy Digital
Like to work in challenging conditions with people from all over the world? Want to make a big impact with your work? Eager to develop you analytical and your project management skills? Then this internship at Creative Strategy Digital is the perfect place for you!
We are a fast-growing digital consultancy agency aimed at companies from the FMCG industry in emerging markets. We think that sharing stories is just as important as living them, that’s why we use the latest technology to create impactful, memorable digital solutions, content and videos that will make our clients shine.
We combine technology with analytical and creative thinking to generate digital end-solutions that are crafted for our client’s specific needs and are designed to be sustainable over time. Our many years of experience in both the consultancy and FMCG industry, our passion for creative solutions, and our strong interest in technological developments give us the drive, expertise, and know-how to design unique digital tools. Our products and services enable our clients to develop more flexible and impactful sale strategies and will help them expand their business and provide better services.
We are looking for an intern for a period of 6 months that would help us with Trade Census service based partly in Amsterdam partly in the Maghreb country where the project is running. We provide market research as a service with a mobile application and consultancy service. We are there from A to Z to assist clients in their effort to identify and enumerate all products-selling outlets in a given market/territories. We have assisted multinationals in countries like Iran, Liberia, Albania, Mauritius, Philippines, Myanmar, Indonesia, Haiti, Suriname and are currently running projects in Myanmar, Mozambique, Congo, Ethiopia, Malaysia.
In this internship, you will be managing one of our most recent projects in the Maghreb Region.
To support the project you will ensure the data quality and the smooth functioning of the operation on the ground to insure the Trade Census success. This would include (but not limited to) the following activities:
· Analysis & Quality control – in-depth data analysis to assure data quality is to the required standards for the client
· Project Coordination - Manage and coordinate projects from initiation to execution. Responsibilities include, managing the different stakeholders, guaranteeing the project objectives by continuously evaluating the planning and project activities, and setting-up and leading meetings.
· Support – Provide ongoing support to the client. This includes re-training the local projects teams when required and providing quick and creative problem solving
An average Trade Census project takes 3-4 months. You will receive training and practical experience in our Amsterdam office, before setting up to the project locations.
The internship is compensated and costs during your stay abroad (flights and accommodation) are covered by the clients.
We are looking for an ambitious individual that thrives in challenging environments. You bring:
· A can-do attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to work independently,
· A client-oriented and results-based way of working,
· Affinity with data and the drive to develop your analytical skills,
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
· Fluent in English and French, Arabic is a plus.
What We Offer
We are a small, yet fast growing company with an office located in the heart of Amsterdam that is part of the global network of workspaces, called Spaces. It is a dynamic and inspiring environment with easy access to many facilities, which makes it a perfect place to work and meet other people. We are looking forward to welcoming new interns to our team and we offer:
· A start-up mentality; a dynamic and flat organization in which your opinion counts.
· The opportunity to work closely with large multinationals like Heineken, JTI and Diageo.
· Work with people from many different countries, cultures, and nationalities.
· Lots of freedom and coaching to enhance your creative and project-management skills.
Interested? Do you recognize yourself in the abovementioned profile and would you like to join our company? Then we would love to hear from you! Please tell us more about yourself and share your CV over magnet.me, or contact Katarina via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative technology is changing the way the world works. We are passionate about helping companies especially in emerging markets adjust the way they view and use digital tools.
Our many years of experience in strategic business consultancy and our interest in creative endeavours, give us the knowledge and experience to create flexible and impactful sale strategies and tech solutions that can improve the way company work and help enhance the quality of its services and products.
Doing my internship at CSD was a great experience, as I got the chance to work in a small yet diverse group of people with different backgrounds, which help me to open my mind to different points of view while learning new skills and developing myself as a strategic consultant.
CSD is a great company to work for! It is a fast-moving environment where we try to apply the latest digital technologies to create efficient solutions for our clients. We are a young and diverse team and part of the WeWork community where we meet with and learn from interesting people every day