Trivium Packaging is a global leader in metal packaging with more than 60 locations worldwide, nearly 8,000 employees, and an annual revenue of approximately $3 billion. Trivium serves a diverse range of customers in a variety of end markets such as food, seafood, pet food, nutrition, beauty and personal care, household care, and premium beverages.
Trivium wants to shape the industry and has embarked on an ambitious transformation journey. In the near term, focus is on building & upskilling the team, deciding where to play & how to win, and increasing financial performance by executing the Trivium Business System (commercial, operational, and supply chain excellence). In addition, Trivium has ambitious sustainability targets and focuses exclusively on products that are infinitely recyclable.
The global head office is at the World Trade Center at Amsterdam Airport, however many people work in virtual teams from different countries. The culture is results-driven, entrepreneurial, informal, and highly multicultural. Young people have a high degree of responsibility.
Internships - Human Resources
Location: Netherlands + France (Paris)
Start date: Jan/Febr 2023
We are looking for engaging and diverse students that are willing to join our team for a 5 or 6-month internship starting Jan/Febr 2023. Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. Our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation in order to win as a team.
Our HR organization at a glance
We believe that people are at the basis of our success. At HR, our ultimate goal is to build and foster a positive culture and environment where all stakeholders strive for success and professional growth. By attracting, developing and engaging a diverse and dedicated team, we help realize Trivium’s full potential for our people, our customers and our vision to become the global leader in metal packaging. Trivium has a Global HR team that consists of 100 HR-leaders, Executive Recruiters & Talent Development Specialists. Our teams/areas of focus are Talent Acquisition, Global Talent Development, Training, HR Ops and Systems, HR Operations and Compensation & Benefits.
Currently we have the following internshps available within HR:
Across the Human Resources function, we have several opportunities available. Depending on your profile- your experience and interests - as well as the expertise of our Human Resources leadership- you will be supporting one of the teams within Human Resources. If you have a preference- please let us know and this will be respected as much as possible.
Tasks throughout the various roles could include
• Admin support: drafting employment agreements, change letters and maintain employee files, creation of official documents and maintaining HR database and files
• Redefine and build a new intern program
• Contribute to projects in organizational learning- talent management
• Assist our Global Talent Acquisition team with daily recruitment and employer branding activities, such as improving career sites and social media
• Maintaining relationships with universities and student associations (incl. attending scheduled student events)
• Keep employee files up to date by conducting regular audits of all HR related data and information to ensure accuracy and data integrity
• Responsible for daily operations such as analysis- data accuracy- optimization and standardization of the processes
• Support in updating and implementing (local) policies and procedures
• Build a business case for change through research and analysis
• Monitor results and activities to document and implement process improvements
• Support HR Manager in HR process excellence (e.g. Performance Management cycle)
• Communicate HR procedures to global teams and locations
• 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor or Masters student in Human Resource Management
• Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and priorities
• The confidence to engage with hiring managers and business stakeholders
• Strong team player attitude
• Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Human Resources are a plus (please include in your CV)
• A global mindset and ideally a passion for sport
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must:
• Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
• Be available for a 5-month (or longer) fulltime internship starting Jan/Febr 2023
This internship is open to students located everywhere in The Netherlands (+ 1 in France, Paris). Successful candidates will be contacted for the first stage of the selection. For Jan/Febr 2023 the interviews will take place during the 3rd and 4 Quarter of 2022.
We are a global leader in metal packaging with high aspirations. Established in 2019 through a merger, we are a start-up company with 125 years of experience. We are ready to push the limits of what packaging can do with a clear focus on sustainability and innovation. We realize that there are no easy answers. Real sustainability is a complex challenge after all, but we know science-based innovation and circular-economy thinking will drive progress.