Magnet.me - Het slimme netwerk waarop hbo‑ en wo‑studenten hun baan of stage vinden.
Het slimme netwerk waarop hbo‑ en wo‑studenten hun baan of stage vinden.
Je carrière begint op Magnet.me
Maak een profiel aan en ontvang slimme aanbevelingen op basis van je gelikete vacatures.
Trivium Packaging is a global sustainability leader in metal packaging with more than 60 locations worldwide, nearly 8,000 employees, and an annual revenue of approximately €3.0 billion. Trivium serves a diverse range of customers in a variety of end markets such as food, seafood, pet food, nutrition, beauty and personal care, household care, and premium beverages.
Trivium wants to shape the industry and has embarked on an ambitious transformation journey. In the near term, focus is on building & upskilling the team, deciding where to play & how to win, and increasing financial performance by executing the Trivium Business System (commercial, operational, and supply chain excellence). Sustainability is embedded in our materials and in our actions. Trivium has ambitious sustainability targets and focuses exclusively on products that are infinitely recyclable. Our company sustainability journey has been awarded with a Platinum medal by EcoVadis, the world’s leading rating agent who allocated this award only to the top 1% of the >75000 companies reviewed. Sustainability is embedded in each and every function at Trivium, it‘s in our DNA. The global head office is at Amsterdam Airport; however, many people work in virtual teams from different countries. Our culture is results-driven, entrepreneurial, informal, and highly multicultural. Our people have a high degree of responsibility.
The responsibility of OSG (Operational Support Group) Head of Can Body include managing the day-to-day activities in the workstream, providing guidance on TBS policies and processes, overseeing a group of Senior Experts, Technical Specialist and Field Engineers in the workstream, and collaborating with the other OSG workstreams, Business Units and European plants to develop Best Practices, define applicable Future technologies, initiate Projects, and Programs.
• Define …
o Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Control Plans
o Scopes for preventive maintenance, and minimum maintenance plans
• Collaborating with other business leaders to define, prioritize, and develop initiatives. (Group, BU, Plant level)
• Collaborating with OSG PMO to plan project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
• Collaborate with other supporting functions like HSE, IT, Procurement, Finance and Legal
• Driving standardization of equipment, to support way of operation, interchangeability, and technical service
• Define performance standard benchmarking and make proposals for improvements
• Manage a team of technology/process experts, specialist, and field engineers
• Finding areas for improvement in the plants concerned, creating a process of continuous improvement in the specific technology workstream
Requirements for the job
• >7 years of relevant work experience covering
o Project/ Change Management
o Supervisory positions (Production, Logistics, Quality, Engineering)
o Senior position at an industrial company, preferred packaging
• Bachelor’s or Master degree Technical or Business sciences.
• Proven ability to design and execute projects in a complex environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
o Fluent in English and German language
• Analytical and systematic approach
• Strong attention to details and technicalities.
• Excellent organizational and technical skills.
• Ability to plan, think strategically and work independently
• Team player with the ability to remove obstacles and get things done by working collaboratively and successfully across all levels of the organization
• Ability to devise and lead change effectively
• Strong leadership skills.
• Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
• Convincing interpersonal impact and personal credibility
• Continuous improvement mindset
BRINGING YOUR TRUE SELF TO WORK
To reach our goals, we know we need colleagues at all levels who are truly diverse in every way. That’s why we are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people and It’s business critical for us to ensure all our people have what they need to perform at their best and can be their true selves at work.
We are a global leader in metal packaging with high aspirations. Established in 2019 through a merger, we are a start-up company with 125 years of experience. We are ready to push the limits of what packaging can do with a clear focus on sustainability and innovation. We realize that there are no easy answers. Real sustainability is a complex challenge after all, but we know science-based innovation and circular-economy thinking will drive progress.
Change language to: English
Deze pagina is geoptimaliseerd voor mensen uit Nederland. Bekijk de versie geoptimaliseerd voor mensen uit het Verenigd Koninkrijk.