Magnet.me - Het slimme netwerk waarop hbo‑ en wo‑studenten hun baan of stage vinden.
Het slimme netwerk waarop hbo‑ en wo‑studenten hun baan of stage vinden.
Je carrière begint op Magnet.me
Maak een profiel aan en ontvang slimme aanbevelingen op basis van je gelikete vacatures.
Trivium Packaging is a global leader in metal packaging with more than 60 locations worldwide, nearly 8,000 employees, and an annual revenue of approximately $3 billion. Trivium serves a diverse range of customers in a variety of end markets such as food, seafood, pet food, nutrition, beauty and personal care, household care, and premium beverages.
Trivium wants to shape the industry and has embarked on an ambitious transformation journey. In the near term, focus is on building & upskilling the team, deciding where to play & how to win, and increasing financial performance by executing the Trivium Business System (commercial, operational, and supply chain excellence). In addition, Trivium has ambitious sustainability targets and focuses exclusively on products that are infinitely recyclable.
Our Paints & Coatings plants hold #1/#2 positions in their respective markets and serve almost all the major global multi-nationals/regional leaders in the market. We have long standing relationships with most of our customers, built on a foundation of world class quality and service. We have plenty of growth opportunities with existing and new customers.
Sales Manager Paints & Coatings
Location: Netherlands (Preferably Randstad area)
Start date: As soon as possible
The role drives the customer P&L and is fully accountable for a customer portfolio of approximately €10mln annual revenue and supporting on another €30mln revenue from Key accounts in the region. Constant growth is expected over the coming years which requires regular maintenance of existing customer contracts. This role is at the forefront of increasing Trivium market share and ensures there is a healthy sales pipeline with prospective customers to ensure future growth. We are looking for a strong deal maker that can grow the business portfolio.
For this role traveling will be required (approx. 50%), also internationaly (e.g. UK, Italy, Poland)
• Manages the agreed customer base P&L and takes actions to achieve or surpass yearly budget targets.
• Drives revenue & increases market share through relationship development and clear communication of Trivium’s capabilities and value proposition.
• Builds and manages pipeline by developing relationships with new customers and creating customer specific strategies to convert them.
• Builds customer specific account plans (in line with Trivium strategy) with clear actions on how to increase sales and profitability.
• Negotiates and manages customer agreements in line with Trivium’s policy.
• Identifies & captures key consumer and market insights, growth opportunities and competitor activities.
• Controls customer inventory levels and overdue’s to reduce operating working capital.
• Provides accurate demand planning forecast to support optimized production planning.
• Actively supports standardization & specification management opportunities with operations.
• Ensure all relevant sales activities are tracked in Salesforce.com.
• Works cross functionally across Trivium’s internal teams to ensure best in class customer service and resolution of customer complaints.
• Actively communicates Trivium’s sustainability efforts and identifies new potential products to convert to metal packaging.
• BS degree, in business or technical direction
• At least 3 years’ experience in managing or developing complex accounts in a B2B environment, preferably in consumer packaging selling into relevant segments
• Proven track record in setting up and negotiating complex contracts and agreements
• Demonstrated ability to acquire new customers and grow the business
• Clear affinity with using software like CRM and MS Office
• Languages – Dutch and English. Additional languages are a plus
• Demonstrated ability to develop and work in a team culture with other internal departments including but not limited to R&D, Customer Service, and Supply Chain
• Builds a strong understanding of the customer needs, uses this for identifying potential customers and finding ways to grow share at existing customers.
• Engages the customer by deliberately linking their business priorities to our value proposition
• Understands the customer buying process and decision criteria
• Building relationships across the account influencing decisionmakers at different levels in the customer organization
• Strong deal-making & negotiation skills; manages the bid process efficiently, mixes facts and personal persuasion in negotiations and has strong closing skills. Identifies leverage points with the customer and knows how use these effectively during negotiations.
• Entrepreneurial, willing to try out new methods and motivated by competition
What We Offer:
• Opportunities for rapid career growth as commercial results are delivered
• Ability to work with the most exciting CPG companies on Trivium’s most exciting new innovations
• Chance to collaborate with sharp, strategic, and driven minds on the central global Growth team. This means best-in-class support in identifying business development opportunities, negotiations, training opportunities and tooling that you need to be successful.
• A dynamic environment in a company that is going through an exciting transformation journey to reach its full potential.
• Avenue to improve the sustainability of the world by increasing usage of infinitely recyclable metal packaging
• Attractive renumeration with lucrative upside potential for overperformance based on your personal performance in driving volume and profitability growth.
BRINGING YOUR TRUE SELF TO WORK
To reach our goals, we know we need colleagues at all levels who are truly diverse in every way. That’s why we are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people and It’s business critical for us to ensure all our people have what they need to perform at their best and can be their true selves at work.
We are a global leader in metal packaging with high aspirations. Established in 2019 through a merger, we are a start-up company with 125 years of experience. We are ready to push the limits of what packaging can do with a clear focus on sustainability and innovation. We realize that there are no easy answers. Real sustainability is a complex challenge after all, but we know science-based innovation and circular-economy thinking will drive progress.
Change language to: English
Deze pagina is geoptimaliseerd voor mensen uit Nederland. Bekijk de versie geoptimaliseerd voor mensen uit het Verenigd Koninkrijk.