Together with your team, you are responsible for our quarterly bond report process, our statutory financial statements and reporting to regulatory bodies such as DNB and CBS. You will advise the business and finance community on the implications of a range of complex transactions (e.g. refinancings, M&A, commercial offerings). In this position, you will serve a variety of stakeholders, ranging from internal stakeholders (business control, treasury, FP&A, legal) to external stakeholders (shareholders, auditors, regulatory bodies)
Is this you?
Skills that will come in handy in this job.
- You're analytically minded. Main or side issue? You see the difference at once. You get to the heart of matters with ease while maintaining an overall view.
- You're in control. Objectives exist to be achieved; you make it happen. You make realistic plans, delegate responsibilities and maintain the broad view.
- You're part of the team. You're a sociable person and go out of your way to help your colleagues, even if it means setting your own interests aside.
- You take the initiative. Wait and see? That's not your style. When you see an opportunity, you go for it and you're often the first to table ideas and proposals.
- You always find a solution. You're never one to shirk problems. You investigate them thoroughly and have a knack for exposing possible causes. 'Look before you leap' is one of your favourite maxims.
- You see the big picture. You're often three steps ahead of the rest. You see relationships in everything and come up with inventive solutions.
What we offer
You give your best every day, because it makes you happy – and because of these benefits. At VodafoneZiggo a fulltime job starts from 32 hours. It is up to you! Based on a 40-hour working week, you can count on:
- Gross monthly salary of between € 3.400 and € 4.850 - with growth potential.
- A Benefit Budget of 14.95% (incl. holiday allowance) on top of your gross salary. Have it paid out, use it to buy extra holiday days or save it up for something nice - it's up to you.
- NS-Business Card of your choice. Travel first class for business and pleasure for free.
- The option of working from home 2 or 3 days a week.
- Annual bonus based on overall company performance.
- A phone with a Vodafone plan. For personal use, too.
- Unlimited Learning: unlimited access to thousands of courses and workshops.
- Participate in our social and community projects, such as Online Masters and the Footprint Challenge.
- A pension scheme with additional savings options.
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services.
What you bring to the job
- Minimum 3 years of experience at a Big-4 firm or similar business experience
- Profound IFRS knowledge, US GAAP knowledge is preferred
- RA or CPA qualification is nice to have
- Strong written communication in English
- Expertise in HFM is nice to have
- Strong analytical skills and can easily switch from detailed analytical analysis to overseeing larger projects