Careers that Change Lives
Begin your life-long career of exploration, innovation, and championing healthcare access and equity for all. Join a healthcare technology company that alleviates pain, restores health, and extends life for more than two people every second.
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the IT organization in the Netherlands, supporting the creation and distribution of communications materials to our internal colleagues. You will help to ensure that everyone is involved and engaged in the various activities of the IT organization and making our colleagues aware of news, successes, and learning opportunities available at Medtronic.
A Day in the Life
· Support the management of an organizational communications calendar
· Research and gather information on news items, success stories, and learning opportunities throughout Medtronic Netherlands
· Support the creation communications products, such as town halls, Q&A sessions, newsletters, websites, podcasts, and short videos
· Connect with other communications professionals through the EMEA region to align content and distribution of communication products
· Spoken and written proficiency in English is required
· Communication study focus and/or previous writing experience of any kind
· Bachelors or Masters program participants
Nice to Haves
· IT or medical technology interest
· Knowledge or experience in website design
· Knowledge or experience with social media presence management, campaigns, and/or analytics
· A curious mindset to ask questions and acquire as much information as possible
· Photoshop / web design skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our interns:
· Flexible working environment
· An unforgettable experience in the healthcare & medical devices sector
· Join a community or expert in a function or in a therapy to foster your knowledge
· Peer-Advisor program
· Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract/Skill Labs
· Other benefits link to the country requirements
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Medtronic is a global healthcare solutions company operating in approximately 160 countries. We are committed to improving lives through our medical technologies, services, and solutions.