At Reckitt, we are passionate about sustainability and providing health and hygiene brands that make a difference. We are driven by our purpose to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world. Our compass is to always put people and consumers first, seek out new opportunities, strive for excellence and build shared success. At the heart of our compass is to do the right thing always!
We're looking for a smart and enthusiastic E-commerce Intern who can support the BNL Hygiene Marketing team.
Our products are in strong demand and consumer behaviour is changing rapidly. As a result, we could use an extra pair of hands to support our E-commerce team.
The preferred start date is February/ March at our HQ in Hoofddorp OR Amsterdam Sloterdijk (3 days a week) and working the rest of the week from home, for a period of 5-6 months. Our ideal candidate is flexible, adaptable to the changes in our environment, not afraid to voice your own ideas and have a hands-on approach in solving issues. Being part of the E-comm team in our international and vibrant company is a unique learning experience and a great way to kick off your Marketing career due to the exposure and varying experience.
Contribute to the digital revolution within Reckitt The Netherlands and Belgium:
• Creating and optimising online content (SEO Optimisation)
• Creating new online plans together with the e-commerce team
• Assisting in online sales and marketing project/initiatives for
• Working on exciting projects for Bol and Amazon.
You'll love it because...
• This is a great opportunity to learn and work in an FMCG company and an international environment
• You will have a lot of responsibility
• There is room for creativity
• You will work in a great atmosphere with young and ambitious people
You'll succeed because...
• You are currently studying at a University of Applied sciences/Research university in a Business related field.
• You have high levels of Dutch and English, French is a benefit
• You have affinity with e-commerce or marketing
• You are passionate about getting the best possible results
• You are flexible and a go-getter
Each adventure with Reckitt is different – It’s up to you to play!
Reckitt is a successful international FMCG player with a leading portfolio. Well-known brands such as Finish, Vanish or Dettol provide 'healthier lives & happier homes' with an innovative pipeline. An entrepreneurial, result-driven and can-do mindset is characteristic of Reckitt and ensures that everyone develops into a genuine #gamechanger.