The Implementation Consultant is responsible for analyzing and interpreting customer-specific functional requirements and customer processes, as well as implementing the technical solution and contributing to deliver high quality solutions. Expert Services Implementation Consultants work the ES Expert Configuration Team in order to Design, Develop and Maintain Enablon Best Practice Templates and Certified add-ons, which are developed with the goal of more efficient and effective client implementation of all ORM & EHS modules.
Works as a consulting team member or an individual technical/business-solutions consultant on a for-fee basis. Consulting work may include technical consulting including product implementation, integration or audit projects and/or may include business-solutions consulting including the analysis of client's current business objectives and business processes and designing and implementing solutions to meet client's needs. The BPT needs to be build in a way that products/features and customer solutions that are of robust
quality and meet business requirements.
- Pioneering of new features
- Work together with product, commercial services and the other ES team
- 50% billable target – by working on regular project work & specialized ES work
- Requires in depth knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts within discipline
- Applies general knowledge of implementation and industry gained through education or experience
- Implementation Consultant implements both standard and complex solutions, can provide
- constructive feedback to peers and proposes and introduces new implementation approaches
- Implementation Consultant provides instructions, guidance, and direction to Junior and Intermediate Implementation Consultants outside the Expert Services team as needed
- The Implementation Consultant implements features and proposes and introduces new implementation approaches
- The Implementation Consultant contributes to the analysis of incidents and structural defects/bugs in the solution and implements a solution
- Work with ES leads and Industry Consulting team to document and develop features in line with industry best practices
- Create features and customer solutions by configuring and/or programming according to the functional and technical design
- Test implemented features to assure high quality
- Deelop knowledge of organizational and implementation processes, product knowledge and domain knowledge. Knowledge is documented for internal usage
- Set up and maintain AWS environments for Pilots, Demo environments and projects if required
- Upgrade the BPT builds to the latest Release version in collaboration with PS Dev and Product departments to have the latest template versions available and stable at the General Availability (GA) date of each product release
· Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in similar role
- Experience with GitHub
- Knowledge of relational data stores (SQL)
- Knowledge of development: C#, .NET Framework 4.8
- Demonstrable basic knowledge of software development lifecycles and activities.
- A basic understanding of software Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum and Kanban
- Knowledge of design patterns, and experience using them in a commercial application
- Ability to identify potential problems of the system, for which mitigations and
- monitoring solutions are in place
- 4+ years of experience in similar role
- Strong decision making and analytical skills (debugging)
- Ability to report on a project level including progression and planning
- Work on the boundaries of product, PS and commercial services to improve
- implementation practices and tools (templates)
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of configuration of the Enablon ORM products
- Demonstrate analytic mindset with ability to solve problems
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt easily
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excel at operating in a fast-paced and changing environment, remaining focused on results and goals.
- Excellent command of English both written and oral
- Independent and self-triggered