The Company: It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts and as we expand our world-class team, we are looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The role: The Project Sourcing Lead will ensure clear processes are in place and that every nominated part is properly planned in line with project timings and that all subsequent data is uploaded into the INEOS systems. This role will also have responsibility for platform-based achievement of nomination, on-boarding as well as PFEP to project milestones.
What we are looking for:
- Address all procurement activities related to the areas of control.
- Structure the execution of sourcing decisions for selected commodities and full category and ensure all sourcing decisions are cross-functionally aligned with Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain and Procurement and deliver these action points to a time plan.
- Fulfil all relevant project targets regarding material development and tooling within agreed timelines.
- Constant observation of the global supply market regarding changes that affects the business (primarily risk) and update the PFEP accordingly.
- Manage all category strategies across business functions in line with both global supply market developments and internal requirements (new model and derivative issues).
- Partner with the Procurement and Supply Chain team in developing and delivering the transition strategy for procurement from project to operation.
- Drive and deliver all procurement activities of the project phase by working closely with Cost Engineering.
- Work closely with the Engineering, Commercial and Industrialisation to agree future demand plans, materials and equipment.
- Define, measure and report on Supplier performance metrics and deliver suggested action points for poor performers or metric changes within the nomination process.
- Ensure compliance to legal, group or automotive specific requirements in support of Procurement and Commercial during the nomination process.
- Facilitate MvB with Project Sourcing, Procurement, Finance and Operations
- Network with the wider INEOS organisation to maximise systemisation.
What you will bring:
- Extensive eperience gained at either a Tier 1/2 automotive supplier or automotive OEM.
- Previous direct knowledge of both automotive procurement from concept-through-industrialisation-to-operation as well as significant automotive supply chain / procurement know-how gained in automobile manufacturing.
- Demonstrable strategic procurement experience and or NPI (New Product Introduction).
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of delivery.
- Proven ability to build and maintain senior relationships.
- Able to prioritise tasks and have effective time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good capability with Microsoft Office software and experience with SAP is desirable, training will be available.
- There will be significant travel involved in the role.
- English language is mandatory and German would be beneficial, but not essential.