We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
In Marketing, we are responsible for increasing brand awareness and engagement with our community. On our platform, on social media, and everywhere there are crafters, we engage existing customers and appeal to new ones. Our goal is to grow different verticals through partnerships and promotions! We are super hands-on, and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks throughout Creative Fabrica’s marketing funnel.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution, optimization, and reporting of paid search and paid social campaigns on the impact of conversions and revenue generated
- Set growth targets across all online performance marketing channels
- Identify and test new performance marketing channels, always be on top of the market
- Hands-on campaign setup and optimization for all channels, specifically Google and Facebook
- Monitor and analyze campaigns, ad copy and keywords performance and work on developing smart segmentation plans and a/b tests to improve performance
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and provide regular updates on performance trends, pacing, and forecasts with actionable insights
- 1-3 year(s) hands-on search engine and social marketing experience across Google, Bing and Facebook including keyword research, campaign build, implementation, optimization, and budget management.
- 1-3 year(s) experience as inhouse Paid Marketing manager in an online/ecommerce company with large monthly budgets
- Excellent analytical skills and able to use data, analytical tools and customer trends to gather actionable insights
- Experience with creation of ads and ad campaign from the beginning to the end
- Excellent English written and oral skills
Required Soft Skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self starter
- Curious, dedicated and strong problem solver
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
Nice to have
- Degree in technical university
- Experience in B2C subscription based and/or ecommerce business models
- Experience in a fast scaling start-up
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.