Internship: E-commerce Merchandising & Planning
Length: 6 months
Time: 32-40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: Q4 2022
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
As an intern in E-commerce, you will be supporting the development and deployment of the Philips E-commerce store and campaigns to enhance Philips’ direct contact with its consumers in Europe by leveraging data.
You are responsible for
- Measure and track daily trade and stock
- Support store websites across Western Europe content excellence execution by showing the right products at the right price
- Support the team to have the right assets by maintaining pages created for specific promotions
- Ensuring all aspects of the online Philips store remain updated and current in terms of visualization
- Extra ad-hoc activities based on your interest & profile in the area of E-commerce planning and operations
You are a part of
The E-commerce team in the Western Europe Market Personal Health (PH) organization. This team is responsible for the set up and trading of the Philips online shop across EU. We will have a virtual, diverse network organization, with passionate colleagues who are energized to fulfil our purpose of improving people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation, whilst always delighting consumers with the right product and planning strategies. We strive for creating talent pipeline for full time, graduate jobs
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Currently studying towards your university master's in sciences or bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics/ Marketing Analytics, Marketing Management, E-commerce, or any related field
- Keen interest and aptitude for E-commerce, a commercial and analytical mindset that can balance a few tasks at a time
- Self-motivated, innovative, highly organized, attentive, and pro-active
- A seasoned user of Microsoft Excel is a must
- Excellent in English, both written and spoken.
In return, we offer you
We offer you an opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic E-commerce environment.
Next to that, we are offering a decent internship package:
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 - €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips sho