The Sr Global Inventory Planner will play a critical part in leading regional alignment with global direction on inventory KPI’s and reporting. This person is responsible to analyze, build and coordinate the execution of the Crocs Inventory Plan, including analytical support in setting all EMEA operating inventory targets and measuring performance against any key metrics such as forward coverage, excess and service / in stock levels. This role will also support some global and ad hoc reports to drive business decisions and standardizations across the globe.
What will you do?
Manage inventory levels:
- Analyze inventory data, identify root cause, trends & improve current processes.
- Own monthly cycle inventory projection for EMEA.
- Support excess inventory reporting and provide recommendations to reduce levels.
- Maintain and monitor inventory KPI’s with suggested corrective actions.
- Align regional inventory expectations with global targets, monitoring/ analyzing expected performance
- Provide input and consolidate information to facilitate AOP/LE inventory targets for the EMEA region.
Analysis and reporting:
- Support global inventory reporting with KPI’s and ad hoc reports
- Collaborate and drive ongoing development of the EMEA inventory reporting and analytical toolkit used for inventory planning and management.
Process improvement and other support:
- Support strategic analysis and projects for process improvement.
- Actively participate in any system change or implementation.
- Support planning projects and provide status updates.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and communicate to management.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or supply chain, logistics and transportation.
- At least 3 years previous experience in Inventory or Supply analyst/planning role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of inventory management, S&OP, and Integrated Business Planning process
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of Power BI
- Strong organizational skills with eyes for details
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- International experience- comfort level with different cultures, languages, etc.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Presentation skills to format data in clear and understandable way for end information recipient
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week, in-office and remote combined (Hybrid), a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!