In this role you will be responsible for managing the sell-in and sell-out performance of top digital accounts. To succeed in this role you should manage the accounts by numbers and execute a strategic Go-to-Market calendar thru the lens of a growth mindset by understanding what is best for the business and the brand. In addition, you should have excellent organizational skills being highly flexible and self-motivated, as well as strong decision-making skills that help you to prioritize projects and tasks in alignment with the accounts’ needs.
Primary Job Duties:
- Plan and manage the end-to-end business to achieve revenue targets and growth
- Lead sell-in and sell-thru in partnership with Merchandising and Marketing to achieve profitable growth
- Achieve and adjust goals through effective planning, analyzing performance data and projecting future performance
- Work closely with accounts and internal stakeholders to improve key strategic metrics with the goal to maximize sales, product availability and deliveries.
- Main point of contact between the accounts and internal teams
- Build and nurture customer relationship
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Lead strategic initiatives with Merchandising, Marketing, Planning and Customer Service
- Drive continuous improvement of sales processes to enforce simplicity and mitigate complexity
- Regular meetings with customers to solve current challenges and monitor competitors
- Represent the assigned group of customers internally towards all functions and manage all interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Economics/Digital Commerce.
- 3-4 years experience working in Digital Commerce, Sales and/or Key Account Management.
- Strong negotiating skills, strong communication skills, analytical mindset, excellent knowledge of go-to-market processes and systems, ability to manage and motivate direct reports, problem-solving skills, quick learner
- Can independently prioritize and manage workload; works well under remote management
- Experience working in a multi-country, multi-language environment is a plus
- Advanced excel skills
- Advanced user of MS office
- Solid knowledge of SAP, CRM
- Fluent English (fluency in other EMEA languages is a plus)
- Not Travel required.
- Maternity Cover - 6 months
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week, in-office and remote combined (Hybrid), a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!