Become part of the HEYDUDE Family and work in a unique environment with a 'startup dynamic' under the umbrella of a fast growing and solid global brand.
Become a DUDE!
HEYDUDE designs comfortable, versatile, and accessible footwear and accessories. Founded in Italy in 2008, HEYDUDE puts tireless attention to detail and a passion for impeccable craftsmanship into every pair of shoes. HEYDUDE believes its innovative, ultra-light comfort and casual yet versatile style is a winning combination.
In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE, a casual footwear brand with very high growth and high profit. This acquisition not only adds an amazing brand to the Crocs portfolio, but will provide a wealth of opportunity for collaboration, career growth, and best practice sharing across the two brands.
HEYDUDE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, strongly committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Our HEYDUDE International team in Hoofddorp is looking for a Head of Key Accounts eTail.
In this role you will be responsible for managing HeyDude sales performance and brand positioning. To succeed in this role you should envision, define and execute a strategic product and brand direction thru the lens of a strategic mindset by understanding what is best for the business and the brand. In addition, you should have excellent organizational skills being highly flexible and driven through a growth mindset, as well as strong decision-making skills that help you to prioritize projects and tasks in alignment with the accounts’ needs.
What will you do?
- Plan and manage the end-to-end business to achieve revenue targets and growth
- Lead sell-in and sell-thru in partnership with Merchandising and Marketing to achieve profitable growth
- Lead a customers’ annual online sales plan and set a mid-term plan to grow online business with the right strategy
- Create seasonal sales forecasts and track performance against it
- Achieve and adjust goals through effective planning, analyzing performance data and projecting future performance
- Work closely with accounts and internal stakeholders to improve key strategic metrics with the goal to maximize sales, product availability and deliveries
- Drive the seasonal GTM execution for the account across departments
- Fully aware of sales policies, strategies, terms and conditions to expand accounts business according to the company's direction
- Main point of contact between the accounts and internal teams
- Build and nurture customer relationship
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Lead strategic initiatives with Merchandising, Marketing, Planning and Customer Service
- Drive continuous improvement of sales processes to enforce simplicity and mitigate complexity
- Regular meetings with customers to solve current challenges and monitor competitors
- Represent the assigned group of customers internally towards all functions and manage all interfaces
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Economics/Digital Commerce
- 6-8 years of experience working in Digital Commerce, Sales and/or Key Account Management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong negotiating skills, strong communication skills, analytical mindset, excellent knowledge of go-to-market processes and systems, ability to manage and motivate direct reports, problem-solving skills, quick learner
- Able to comfortably update, present to and persuade stakeholders at various organizational levels
- Can independently prioritize and manage workload; works well under remote management
- Experience working in a multi-country, multi-language environment is a plus
- Strategic mindset with an ability to prioritize and delegate accordingly
- Growth mindset with a day one mentality
- Advanced excel skills
- Advanced user of MS office
- Solid knowledge of SAP, CRM
- Fluent English (fluency in other EMEA languages is a plus)
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique environment with a 'startup dynamic' under the umbrella of a fast growing and solid global brand;
- 40 hours per week, in-office and remote combined, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!