Information Security Risk Analyst (CISSP)
As a key role for implementing information security risk management, the candidate performs the information risk assessments defined in the Allianz Group Information Security Risk Management section of the Allianz Information Security Directives.
The candidate should own a CISSP or eventually be ready to start working on it. A good command of English is mandatory.
Let's introduce ourselves. We are Allianz
Allianz has been the number 1 insurer worldwide for years. Something we are proud of. We work very hard every day to improve our solutions and services for our brokers and clients. We believe it is very important to maintain the good relationship with our distribution partners by listening to the market and clients wishes.
In the Netherlands, Allianz is one of the major players in the insurance market. We are with more than a thousand colleagues in the Netherlands and part of a Benelux organization. This brings our total number of colleagues to almost double those number!
- Initiate Information risk assessment on Allianz Benelux IT applications and cloud services, managing the workflow from initiation to finalization and sign off.
- Monitor the information risk management cycle ensuring mitigation plans are followed up and re-assessment initiated
- Prepare quarterly reports on information risk for discussion and approval in information security steering board
- Implement and monitor compliance with relevant Group, local and regulatory guidelines regarding Information risk for the Allianz Benelux;
- Ensure approval and the documentation of the results into the Enterprise Governance Risk and Control tool used for information risk management (RSA Archer)
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Information Security or equivalent educational background
- Certified Information System Security Professional (ISC2 CISSP). If the candidate is not CISSP yet, he should be prepared to pass the CISSP exam in the first year of employment or hold a master’s degree in information security.
- Excellent communication skills in English, especially in writing
- Familiar with the ISO 27000 series information security standards and the COBIT risk and control framework
Nice to have:
- Other relevant certifications such as
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified in Risk and Information System Control (ISACA CRISC)
- Certified Information System Auditor (ISACA CISA)
- Experience with information risk analysis within the financial services industry
- Experience using Enterprise Governance Risk Compliance tools, in particular RSA Archer
What do you get in return?
- We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape (mainly Rotterdam/Brussels).
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in assistance and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, multilingual job in a close-knit Benelux company
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the metro (move planned in 2019 to brand new building at walking distance from the north station)
- A company located in the heart of Rotterdam at Coolsingel
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience