Allianz has the ambition to become the most digital insurer in the world. Within our Business Transformation unit, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer. The aim is to help build new digital assets to acquire new customers and deliver an excellent service to our customers. Important every day principles that we use are: user centered & simple, personal & relevant, digital by default.
The Full Stack Developer builds Angular Front end applications on top of a Spring Boot Back-end and plays an important rol in the design of the software architecture and datamodel.
You will be responsible for coaching the junior/medior developers and monitoring and improving software quality.
You are passionate about helping large organizations in the digital transformation and play a key role in further optimizing the "digital presence" of Allianz Benelux.
You make complex matters simple and you go for results
• You are able to translate the user stories on the backlog to buildable components and make realistic estimates for the realization.
• You contribute to the ideation and design phase in coordination with product owners, Solution Architect and UI/UX Designer
• You help define and build the Angular Font-end applications, the microservices and back-end functionalities and coach the junior and medior developers
• You work actively on further professionalizing the build process and increasing test automation.
You do this with a passion for digital and you actively contribute to the agile mindset
• You contribute strongly to the creation of an agile mindset and you help determine the digital DNA and culture within Business Transformation Unit and throughout Allianz Benelux.
• You ensure, in cooperation with the Digital Transformation Managers, Product owners, UI/UX Designers and other developers, that the digital assets and presence continuously meets the needs of our customers and users.
Profile & Experience
• As a Full Stack Developer you can work agile in multidisciplinary teams, you are a team player and you are well able to collaborate with other colleagues and business units.
• You have completed a technical bachelor/master study.
• You have experience in coaching other developers.
• You have 5+ years experience working with Angular, Spring Boot, Databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB), Adobe/Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Cloud, Git and Docker Orchestration Tools, as well as cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) and test automation tooling.
• You have good oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
What do you get in return?
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry.