Interested in managing large-scale, complex and international IT projects? The first projects scheduled? A MES and a PLM implementation! As an experienced IT Project Manager you will have a direct impact on the further professionalisation of our organisation. Continue your career at Neways. In our international high-tech organisation you will get all the space in order to live up to your ambitions!
What will you do as a Project Manager IT:
As an experienced IT Project Manager at Neways, you are responsible for the correct and timely composition, construction and introduction of IT products and services, with which our end-users are optimally supported with a suitable ‘first time right’ solution.
Within a corporate environment, you will initiate and lead large-scale and complex IT projects from head to tail, making a significant contribution to our ‘One Neways’ transformation programme. We are implementing a ‘one way of working’ throughout the organisation and an important part of this is standardising the IT landscape and the associated work processes across the various operating companies, both in the Netherlands and internationally.
There are currently two large projects that you may manage: a MES implementation with Siemens Opcenter and a PLM implementation with Siemens Teamcenter. It’s your challenge to deliver these projects within time, quality and budget. You will have a direct impact on the further professionalisation of our international organisation; you will bring Neways to a new ‘life stage’!
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- project-based introduction of IT products and services and setting up the IT management;
- steering on project management aspects, including time, money, quality, information, organisation and risk;
- reporting on the progress of the project;
- managing project risks and expectations;
- monitoring the coherence and interdependence between the projects, managing project programmes;
- managing service providers responsible for project implementation;
- ensuring that the projects are and remain in line with IT planning.
What do we offer:
- a good salary, commensurate with your knowledge and experience;
- flexible starting and ending times and the possibility to work partly from home;
- working with enthusiastic, ‘down to earth’, highly educated professionals in a growing company with an eye for people and sustainability;
- company car;
- good pension scheme and holiday pay;
- plenty of opportunities to manage interesting IT projects and make a direct contribution to the further professionalisation of our international organisation;
- 27 vacation days, plus 13 days off work pursuant to the Reduction of Working Hours Act;
- ample opportunities to develop further, both as a person and as a professional.
Your profile and DNA:
- a Bachelor’s degree and/or academic intellectual ability;
- extensive experience as a Project Manager with a focus on IT projects;
- you recognise yourself in our core values: Trust, One Team, Passion, Innovation and Customer Focus;
- knowledge of and experience with programme management and project programmes assigned to service providers
- knowledge of and experience with setting up and maintaining a project portfolio;
- demonstrable experience with project-based work and project methods, and with setting up and streamlining IT delivery processes;
- demonstrable experience with projects in a manufacturing environment, production systems and software in discrete production environments;
- knowledge of and experience with (ITIL) service management;
- good oral and written skills in English; German and Dutch is a strong plus.