Responsible for establishing the new Technology function with focus on sustainability and shaping the strategy to transform TUI Technology into a “Green Technology Organisation”.
Main tasks include the operation of sustainability systems, reporting of sustainability technology KPIs and benchmark, leading initiatives to improve CO2 emissions of TUI Technology and the implementation of Technology sustainability projects.
The position will build new skills and knowledge on how to handle the increasing demand for transparency on ESG (Environment Social Governance) and CO2 data reporting. The goal is to create a centre of excellence on how Technology can drive and improve sustainability matters. Internal and external representation will be an integral part of the position.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Form, lead, and develop the Technology team focusing on driving the sustainability transformation of TUI Technology and other TUI Business divisions
- Set the Technology Sustainability Strategy from concept to the implementation of strategic projects
- Define how Technology can drive and support the sustainability transformation within TUI in collaboration with the TUI Sustainability Team and other strategic partners
- Develop reports that measure and illustrate the sustainability transformation
- Recommend actions on most pressing Technology sustainability developments, including the implementation of relevant measures
- Represent strategic topics towards relevant stakeholders, including stakeholder management
- Establish strategic partnerships
- Support the Master Domain Owner in presenting key sustainability topics towards decision making bodies
- Participate in up-skilling initiatives to increase internal knowledge on how Technology can drive and improve sustainability matters
- International Studies in Business, Economics or IT with focus on sustainability and/or management
- Working experience in an organisation that embraced sustainability as an integrated part of the business
- Experience in setting strategies as well as in building and developing teams
- Strong knowledge in project management and experience with transformation processes
- Ambitious and goal-oriented self-learner who is passionate about complex topics
- Seniority, great communicator and good negotiation skills
- Confident working in a (top-) management environment
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Self-sustaining and result-oriented work ethic, excellent time management
- Fluent in English (other European language skills are a plus)
- Open to international business travel on a regular basis, if needed
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.