As a Support Analyst, you are part of our Customer Service Team in the Hotels & Resorts division. You are in daily contact with the hotels that have questions about IT applications or are not getting anywhere with the digital services, because we don’t want to leave anyone out in the cold. You support our international users in a goal-oriented manner so that our guests can receive an optimal, exemplary service. You therefore work in an international environment where every day brings a little surprise.
Perhaps you are a passionate IT all-rounder and have a desire for the hotel business? Or maybe you have been working in the hotel industry for a long time and have a passion for IT? We are looking for you to join our team and provide our users with the best service they deserve.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Active co-design of the innovative “Digital Hotel Platform” of the TUI Group’s hotel division.
- Daily exchange with our worldwide hotel employees in the analysis of errors as well as the coordination and implementation of sustainable solutions.
- Undertake reactive and proactive investigation of unknown causes of actual and potential disruptions and manage remediation
- In the event of a failure or fault, coordinate (including technical guidance) and monitor all activities necessary for restoring the quality of service (prioritization, assignment/release, completion)
- Process and recommend sustainable solutions for one-off and recurring incidents (analysis, concept, coordination, control, commissioning, budgeting)
- Administration and maintenance of the central reservation (CRS), property management (PMS) and distribution systems (CHM).
- Maintenance and configuration of interfaces between the hotels’ systems (e.g., PMS mappings, rate or chain codes).
- Accompanying and supporting IT users during the opening of new hotels.
- Introduction, support and, if necessary, training of users regarding the IT applications used in the hotels (e.g., Property Management, Channel Management, Central Reservation, Service Delivery or Digital Housekeeping).
- Elaboration of standard operating procedures and their technical implementation in cooperation with the central hotel companies
- Support and active participation in the introduction of new software into the IT application landscape for TUI Hotels & Resorts.
- Vocational qualification as an IT systems clerk/technician, IT specialist or a degree in (business) computer science
- First professional experience and detailed knowledge of information and communication technologies in customer service desirable
- Ideally administrative and operational knowledge of hotel-specific software applications (Central Reservation, Channel Manager, Property Management, Point-of-Sale).
- Experience with Protel, Oracle Opera or Sabre SynXis is an advantage.
- Good understanding of business processes in the hospitality sector and a keen interest in supporting users.
- Good understanding of system processes and contexts
- Pronounced/high-level quality awareness
- Very good organisational and problem-solving ability
- Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently, willingness to take on responsibility
- Good social and teamwork skills
- Proactive and an Agile learner
- Languages: fluent German and English.
- System/software expertise: Jira, Confluence, Protel or Oracle PMS, Sabre SynXis desirable
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go.
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.