We are looking for a Product Evangelist to help our customers manage and optimize their social media marketing campaigns by providing answers to product questions, sharing best practices and debugging technical issues.
Sitting at the intersection of technology, social media marketing, and education — you will live and breathe our product; becoming the go-to resource for customers and teammates alike to understand how to best leverage The Cirqle’s suite of Social Commerce Optimization products. You'll also develop your technical skills by collaborating with our Product team to improve our product, while working directly with our Engineering team to diagnose and fix bugs. You will also learn more than you could ever imagine about social media marketing and performance analytics.
Our ideal candidate is an avid learner, an advocate for customers, and a collaborative teammate. They can distill complex product features and workflows into something clear and succinct, and they enjoy the challenge of training technical and non-technical audiences alike on how to best use our products.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can communicate complex product features and benefits appropriately for both technical and non-technical audiences to help them understand and use our products
- Is an exceptional written and verbal communicator, and can easily distill complicated technical concepts into something clear and succinct
- Enjoys communication and teaching - you love to enable others and see them succeed
- Preferably has some level of experience working with marketing performance data or analytics tools
- Is a native english speaker, or has exceptional command of the english language
As Product Evangelist, you will:
- Become a Cirqle product expert — you will help users get onboarded quickly, understand our reports and features, and share best practices
- Document processes, workflows, and best practices for users of The Cirqle
- Define and own the processes for training users on how to most effectively use The Cirqle’s products
- Investigate and document bugs and feature requests to share with our Product and Engineering teams
- Understand The Cirqle’s code base, enabling you to answer question from other Cirqle engineers as well as external developers that use our products
- Shape the product by regularly working closely with PM’s, engineers, and designers to incorporate customer learnings into change
- Take an analytical approach to tracking points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of The Cirqle better
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have 3+ years experience in a customer facing role
- Have 3+ years of experience working as a product developer
- Are an expert at talking about technical concepts, and would be comfortable explaining how The Cirqle works to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Love constantly learning and re-learning a changing technical product, even when you’re a little out of your depth
- Can empathize with users of all experience levels and understand their questions to quickly grasp the real issues
- Enjoy digging in to learn the “why” behind the “what.” You thrive in technically complex or nuanced situations.
- Are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers.
- Are an exceptional written and verbal communicator, able to explain technical requirements to customers with varying levels of knowledge, and can set expectations with customers appropriately.
- Are relentlessly user focused
- Have some level of programming experience
- Dedication to developing expertise in a complex and constantly evolving product