Are you looking for a challenging internship at an international company? Would you like to contribute to the implementation of an international company? Are you able to work independently, are you flexible and interested in customer Safety? Pay attention, because then this might be the internship for you!
What makes our internship special?
The Risk Department team has various safety training courses and you can also participate in them! You will work on optimizing the Risk process and policy. You will process reports in a clear overview and prepare the Management Safety Reports. You will prepare presentations for the management and present it to them. In addition, you take care of the preparation of the external audits, you also take care of the preparation and guidance of the parks until the Green Key is achieved. You can also join the employees on the parc and help them with their duties, this will give you an good idea of what the work is like at the parcs.
The Risk Department team advises, coaches and sets policy for the parks in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France. The team does everything to make sure the customers return home safely after their stay at Center Parcs. We are looking for 2 interns, one for the netherlands and Belgium and the other for all four countries. You will really become part of the team and attend the Risk meetings every week.
What is important to us?
In addition to a personal click and interest in Integral Safety, it is important to us that you have the following knowledge and skills:
· You are very proficient with MS Office, especially Excel.
· You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. Knowledge of German is an advantage.
· You are communicative, proactive, take initiative, think out of the box and work accurately.
· You can handle confidential information.
· You can work very independently and are flexible.
· Being in possession of a driver's license in an advantage.
What do we offer?
A good internship allowance of € 433.33 per month (full-time).
· Discount promotions on bookings and activities at our parks to experience the real Center Parcs feeling.
· An unprecedentedly good and informal working atmosphere with colleagues full of passion for the field.
· An internship at one of the best holiday providers in Europe.
· A challenging period in which you develop both personally and professionally and where we look together at a suitable (school) assignment.
Werken bij Center Parcs Europe betekent werken in een unieke omgeving waar geen dag hetzelfde is. Al 50 jaar zorgen onze medewerkers voor een onvergetelijke vakantie op één van onze 29 parken in Nederland, België, Duitsland of Frankrijk. We zijn een dynamische, internationale organisatie waar veel aandacht wordt besteed aan een positieve werksfeer en innovatie.